• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$10 Magazine Subscription

M

mtnxtreme

Dec 18, 2007
Did anyone get the $10 magazine subscription, was wondering how long it take, its been over a month still never received one.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You just need to reach out to HARRIS PUBLISHING and talk to the magazine subscription department and make sure they got your order processed.

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
You just need to reach out to HARRIS PUBLISHING and talk to the magazine subscription department and make sure they got your order processed.

Aside from emailing more than once and calling more than once.... what other method of "reaching out" should one use?

Hey MTN... quick call this number, someone finally answered - 1.800.638.0135. You will get your magazine in March unless you request the January issue. I guess we are too busy riding in the winter to read snowmobile magazines....ha,ha...

Last edited:
M

mtnxtreme

Dec 18, 2007
Thanks Jsledder it worked but I didn't realize I had to go online to be able to accesss the Feb. issue available digitally only and when I try to read it it tells me I can't access it ??? WTF

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
While this will NOT solve your problem, it will solve everyone else's in the future.

Harris has agreed to allow me to take over handling the subscription processing for all SnoWestOnline PREMIUM members who purchase a magazine subscription.

This will kick in sometime before the end of this month.

From that moment forward I will process your subscription payments through the forum and thus has a permanent record that I will have full access to whenever a question like this comes up.

As it is now, I have NO access whatsoever to subscription records.

Mort2112

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Meridian, ID
So I subscribed digitally, downloaded the zinio app to my ipad, and am now wating for the fegruary issue still. Any idea when it will actually be available?

Premium Features