• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST SLED BUILD of the YEAR 2016 TMS 872!

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
www.trygstad-motorsports.com
SnoWest Magazine just announced that the SnoWest Sled buildup of the Season will be a 2016 163" T3 with a TMS 872 Big Bore kit installed with a few other select Mods being done also. We will be personally involved in this featured sled project and will have many more updates and rider reviews posted during the coming season! This is great news for our huge customer base as well as the new customers purchasing and installing 872's at this time.

Salt Lake City Utah is the first exposure on October 23-24th. Our 872 Big Bore kit and our exclusive components will be on display there also.

Stop by if in the area and chat with Jay Mentaberry one of our sponsored RMSHA racers who has personally won on the 872 in the 1000 improved class last season! (Snow West Sled build Booth).

In the BRP-Ski Doo area Jim and Frank May (Frank May Ski Doo) one of our premier 872 dealers in the area will be available to answer questions about installs and product quotes as they have been installing and riding the 872's builds for quite some time.

Dave Trygstad

photo 3 (3).JPG photo 3 (1).JPG photo (62).JPG

J

jonasumb

Nov 27, 2012
Boise/McCall Idaho
Looking forward to updates on this build. Hopefully I will be able to see her at the Boise show.
Best of luck

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Very nice Dave, that is exciting. Looking forward to looking it over while we are down there.

Smoke Show

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2008
Fort Nelson, BC
I'm watching this, looking forward to the pictures. I'd like to try a BB this time around. If I had bought from GVP I would have got it off the hop, but I bought local.

rook

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2014
Fairbanks, Alaska
Please add the lower windshield, Doo's LED, sway bar disconnects, scratchers, heavy duty rear bumper, linq hookups, & let her rip!

Really looking forward to watching this develop.

pauly815

Premium Member
Oct 9, 2011
park city ut
It would be sweet to see a products from every Utah company that makes after market performance parts!

zbroz
R&M lightning products
Turbo boys
Diamond S mfg
just to name a few

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
SnoWest 2016 Sled build 872TMS

Looked over the mod sled parts. Looks like it should be a fun machine to ride.

Dave
Its also getting installed a Diamond S titanium Quiet version silencer from Scott as the 872 build gets along very well with that silencer!! Got some great feedback from our Actual 872 cylinder and parts that were on display !:face-icon-small-coo
Dave Trygstad

photo 3 (3).JPG

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com
Dave,

Had a nice long discussion with Jay. Sounds like Jay and Steve Martin are planning on doing some testing together as soon as there is some good ride- able snow .

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
I know for a fact that this is a amazing big bore kit and I have had great results racing with Dave' s products. I also cant say enough about Toms snowmobile clutch kits and shocks. I played with the TSS single pipe last year and was very pleased with the added throttle response. This is a amazing build using great products.Trygstad.jpg

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
Dave,

Had a nice long discussion with Jay. Sounds like Jay and Steve Martin are planning on doing some testing together as soon as there is some good ride- able snow .

Great news Tom, We will have to get together maybe around Star Valley ourselves and do some testing of new products during the coming season.
I have got 3 trips planned for testing our Shop 872 builds and new products at this time.

Dave Trygstad

Premium Features