• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

YETI SNOW MX teaser shots

C3 PowerSports

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Sicamous B.C
www.c3powersports.com
C3 PowerSports is proud to introduce to YETI Snow MX.
It's been a busy week getting bikes into the Edmonton Motorcycle Show, which started today at noon, we have been taking pictures into the early morning and finishing up some very custom builds.

See Argyll Motorsports and Riverside Yamaha at the show this weekend at the Edmonton Motorcycle Show.

Thanks for all the calls, and texts, and guys who are driving up to see the new YETI.

We should have the site up today, that is still the plan, but we will keep you posted.

The Yellow YZ450 in the pics is a full big bore, front mount KMS Turbo bike, Bob "Hurricane" Hanna retrocycle, it is SICK!!

Enjoy the intro to YETI, we will share more with you soon as we roll out soon!!

YETI SNOW MX

YETI-KTM.jpeg

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Very nice! What is the weight of the kit? Looking forward to some ride reviews.:face-icon-small-coo

C3 PowerSports

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Sicamous B.C
www.c3powersports.com
Just a quick post, then to bed...been a long couple of days.. lots of fun, 3 bike builds plus and web landing page...lol

The current kit we have at the show, the 129" model is below 100lbs complete at this point, ( front end and rear end ) we have options to lighten it yet, and we have, just picking the final combination that we will choose to be the final production version. We will release more info week by week with proper photo's and PDF's on all info.

Thanks for all the comments,
C3 PowerSports.

M
Jan 14, 2004
Well thanks a lot for making my TS worth less come resale time. LOL. Looks like you have addressed many of the known short comings. I like the enclosed tunnel and belt drive as well as the adjustability and multi gear ratio options. Question, are there different tunnel lengths for different track lengths? I am also curious as to a TS 137 to C3 137 all in weight comparison.

I'd love to slap one of those on my CR500 then maybe I can keep up with SB.

M5

C3 PowerSports

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Sicamous B.C
www.c3powersports.com
Hi M5,

We will have the 137" weights here in the next month. We have not built the final version in that length yet. Last year the rear 137" YETI assembly complete with the 137" Challenger track weighed in at 91lbs. We know it will be lighter, just not sure how much yet.

As for gear ratio's....one of my favourite subjects!
One of the last rides I went on with my close ratio KTM 450SX, I was going down the trail in 5th revving the bike and only going 45-50mph ( I did not have my GPS to tell speed), I stopped and swapped the top belt drive gear 41 tooth with the bottom 44, it took me less than 5 min and then I picked up 14% gearing, and the trail speed felt like I had 6th all of a sudden and no more rev rev...rev...you know (feeling like your killing your bike).

So from a 41/44 = 1.07 to a 44/41 = .93 overdrive.

The shafts are splined and the billet aluminum gears come off in your hands, with no mess at all, it is very easy to deal with. The cover has quick change 1/4 turn fasteners ( see pic)
In fact you could easily take a couple of gearing combo's with you to the hill and swap them in and out in less than 2 min.

As for lengths there will be 4 at this time, 120", 129" 137" and a 145"
each one was designed with a complete carbon tunnel and rails to match.

We are working to get one, to one of our CR 500 test pilots. That will be a very good test. Soon as we have a few more I will be putting one on my Husaberg 570 to a 660 stroker it is one of my favourite bikes ( should be 82HP and I can't wait to throw down against you CR500 guys!). Last year that bike weighed in at 325lbs with a Titanium TS 120" model, so I anticipate with our kit we should be just under 300lbs.

You will see a few ultimate builds coming shortly from us. They will be mind blowers!!

And thanks for your comments on the tracks again, we changed the PDF and we are here to learn, help, and make the lightest strongest products we can through feedback from all customers.

C3 PowerSports and,
YETI Snow MX

2M6A4648.jpg 2M6A4556.jpg

C3 PowerSports

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Sicamous B.C
www.c3powersports.com
M5,

One more thing, your TS will be fine for resale, and they are a good unit. There will be lots of people entering into this sport as the market grows. We will be building a limited run as we start up production here this spring, and gear up for next winter.

We are working out those numbers now, and that info will be later on our final website. Sign up for the email on our site, we will be doing many updates.

C3 PowerSports and YETI SnowMX

J

JimBridger

Mar 11, 2013
SE Idaho
Any info on pricing? Is it going to be competitive with TS or do I need to take out a second mortgage? Lots of great ideas incorporated into this kit. Any pictures of the drive chain tension system? How is shipping to the states going to work? Will you have dealers in the U.S.?

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Looks cool but.. Cnc this and that plus carbon fiber I bet it's twice the price of a TS.

L
Oct 13, 2012
2.5 track

Best to hold off on a track upgrade for another season.Wait to see the completed Yeti.The TB is amazing,going places never thought possible.

C3 PowerSports

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Sicamous B.C
www.c3powersports.com
Jacob,

We are going to price the new YETI Snow MX between $9,000 and $9999 Canadian for all 4 models. You can guess that each one depending on track length will have a price difference. The engineering and performance in the end will make much more sense to you as we roll it out and demonstrate it. So far we have seen stock bikes out performing or coming close too Boondocker turbo equipped bikes, so there is savings there if you want to call it that.

The link below will convert US$ to Can$

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=google+currency+converter

That means that the USA pricing will be between $7500 to $8400 based on todays rate of exchange.

We will shoot a new video of adjusting the chain and post that too, it is awesome, and simple!

We are not going to discuss dealer plans and shipping to the USA at this time.

The drivers are 7 tooth, 2.86 pitch.

"REACTOR SUSPENSION" by "NEXTECH" leaders in lightweight composite suspension.

The actual travel is 10.5" at the rear axle. It articulates at 13" which most might advertise or claim.

C3 PowerSports
YETI Snow MX

T

thejean

Jan 17, 2013
Looks interesting. I'll be honest when I say I think it's a little pricey tho. We are talking almost the price of a new sled for these things now, but you don't get a motor. That's an extra $10k. Feels like it's getting a little out of control frankly.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
That looks like a superb product looking forward to some ride report.

As stated above the cost of those things is what is holding this sport back.

Just bought a brand new summit 800 for $4000 canadian less than what my

snow-bike set up would costs if I buy it new right now.:face-icon-small-sho

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Isnt a new LT or Sx like 6500+ US? I don't see the C3 being expensive honestly. Imagine if you were adding all the trick components to stock bike kit like you would a sled? There is a lot there for the money . IMHO

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Is the sport crazy expensive for what you get, Absolutely ! Is the C3 crazy expensive compared to TS, not really. In Canada by the time you get a LT in your hands its 7500-8000 depending on who you get it from. Well 9000 isn't much more in the grand scheme of things. Do i want to pay more, not really, but if you want that T3 Summit 174 over the SP 163 its gonna cost LOL !

Premium Features