• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

maybe some harassment here

R
Jan 9, 2003
Ogden UT.
Report Private Message Private Message: maybe u should of watch who you **** with

02-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Currently: JUST GOT 174'D WITH RAPTORS

av8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond repute
Default maybe u should of watch who you **** with
know who you are calling out to a fight before you do it. all u did was be a dickhead and give me motivation to mess with you. maybe u should learn not to be such a *******! this is the pm i woke up to this morning starting to think its harassment !!!!!!! just tired of it

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
FYI: RACER 212 -PMed me he was going to kick my AZZ

for posting on his Thread-" what is the history of this sled? has it been wrecked previously since it has a Brand New Chassis?"
///////////// DUDE IS SHADY!!!!! and will want to kick your AZZ for asking about his Wrecked sled. I don't like to hang out my dirty laundry- but if you are going to make an Announcement-I have the right to Retort.

Attachments

• wrecked600pro.jpg
    wrecked600pro.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Is he a racer? Does he have multiple sleds that are identical.
Can we be certain that the sled in the pic is the exact sled for sale?
Does it matter? Was the sled fixed?

Does this thread need to be in this section of the forum?

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Report Private Message Private Message: maybe u should of watch who you **** with

02-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Currently: JUST GOT 174'D WITH RAPTORS

av8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond repute
Default maybe u should of watch who you **** with
know who you are calling out to a fight before you do it. all u did was be a dickhead and give me motivation to mess with you. maybe u should learn not to be such a *******! this is the pm i woke up to this morning starting to think its harassment !!!!!!! just tired of it

So is it the same sled or not? Because in this post you basically say it is at the end:
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383957

Also who sent the first PM on this to who?

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
RACER 212
so whats your point ???? i dont hide anything from anyone it dont have a salavge tilte and has been completely rebuilt with all brandnew parts that was caused by the light weight drive shaft and is no longer belt drive and has the steel shaft cost was over 7000 to fix it to new again but THANKS for trying to kill a sell anyone interested would have been told before sold

Salvage title is irrelevant.

Premium Features