• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a tour guide

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
Now I realize this may be kinda thinking way ahead(especially since you guys are still riding), but I just wanna get an idea. Anyways, me and a couple friends are going to be riding the Snowies next winter and are looking for someone local to ride with for a day or 2(or more if you'de like). Mainly, just to show us around. I'd rather have someone local and a snowest'er than hire a guide. Anyone interested?
Also, what do you guys reccommend? Are the snowies good for a group of guys who have never been out west before and are looking for a great time? Is there someplace better that you'de reccommend? We are pretty much open for suggestions at this point.

thanks

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
TurboGuy800 knows the area -real- well. Don't go with him if you want to ride trails all day. :)

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
Sooo...back to the original topic. Any mountain guys out there interested taking a couple of flatlanders boondocking/powder riding? Did I mention lunch,supper & beer is free?

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
I don't really have an exact place picked out. I'm open to suggestions. I guess I said the snowies mainly cause that's the place I hear about all the time. I've never been out West before, I live in WI. I've been sleddin' for 15 years, but I'm a newbie to this whole "out west" thing. Just trying to learn as much as I can & meet some new people.

By the way, I really appreciate the reply's and pm's that I have gotten already. I am really hoping I can take some of you up on your offers.

Matt

S

sykosledhead

Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WY
I would be happy to go with ya guys. As it has been said b4, not much trail ridin here. I tend to find the first spot off the trail and play. But give me a call or a holler on snowest and we'll plan. I live and work in Laramie. Let me know

syko.

Premium Features