• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skidoo golden ticket

M
Feb 12, 2009
Just me thinking out loud.If doo let poo owners use their golden tickets they got for snow checking a axys rmk on a 2017 ski doo summit model would they have a record snow check year. They would gain market shares and bragging rights beating poo at their own game. Your thoughts or comments

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I doubt they would doo that, but it would ABSOLUTELY be a game changer for doo if they did.

I know a few might jump ship, but definitely wouldn't be me :)

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
How about Doo giving a Golden Ticket to all the people that took it in the shorts when they gave the $2000 rebate after the first of the year.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
I like this idea due to the fact that I love what I'm seeing from Doo but I spent some time on an Axys yesterday and now I'm leaving towards that if Doo honored the Polaris golden ticket it would make me switch that much easier to this new sled!

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
I like this idea due to the fact that I love what I'm seeing from Doo but I spent some time on an Axys yesterday and now I'm leaving towards that if Doo honored the Polaris golden ticket it would make me switch that much easier to this new sled!

Are you saying you weren't too impressed with the new Axys?

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Are you saying you weren't too impressed with the new Axys?

I was completely sold on this new Ski Doo but after I rode a couple different new Axys yesterday I'm impressed with how well those run so now I don't know which one I want more haha

Premium Features