• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Polaris??

C

CF7SP

Nov 27, 2007
Rhinelander, WI
What do you guys think? I feel that they did well with the 2011 lineup. I own a xrs 800 and deep down am a cat fan, but I have to give it up to polaris this year. I know their motors have taken a bad rap for some time, and rightly so, if I paid the kind of money and had issues with stuttering, fuel mapping issues, or whatever the main problem is I would be upset as well. I tried a 2010 RMK 155 800 and experienced the same stutter problem. I am excited to try the new sled...

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I am sad and glad at the same time. Sad because the fact that the entire fuel system, ECU, and VR are now different tells me that the old design is crap. (I knew that already) I'm glad that they redid it all in the hopes that the new sleds will be more reliable.

I'm screwed either way, keep mine and deal, and now pay for the breakdowns. Or try to sell mine for 1/2 of what it cost and step up to buy a new sled 2 years ahead of when I had planned to.

Premium Features