• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Headed to REVY!!!!!

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
have fun, i wish i could afford to go to revy. but for me it is like 36 hour drive one way so i would need 2 weeks and i just cant shut down my business for that long :(

take plenty of pics and get them posted up.

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
Hey Fordguy, if you go to Frisby, stop by and say hi to my friends that are camping in the parking lot. A bunch of good guys you could ride with if you're not familiar with that area. Tell them I sent you.
FBF.

S

ss_badaz

Dec 6, 2007
B.C."The Koots"
Were off to Revy as well :D staying at buddy’s house in town, we'll be at the dinner party and have and lot’s of door prizes to donate from Altitude Performance, hope to see any that are going.
Dave

S

ss_badaz

Dec 6, 2007
B.C."The Koots"
Great time was had in Revy over the weekend, 94fordguy good to meet up with you on Boulder Mtn Saturday and what a day. The dinner party was darn good that night not sure if there is a YouTube video out yet on Hairy Mark doing Hulk T-Shirt rip off yet? Man we all had some great laughs that night.
A few teaser pic's from Saturday, I am sure 94ford will post up some good ones of riding Revy.

IMGP0560.jpg

IMGP0571.jpg

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Oh Man, 3 days of bluebird skies, some untracked snow if you know where to find it, and the parties were great, I laughed more the last 5 days than I have in the last year! The after party in the hotel room was great too, nothing like staying up laughin hootin and hollering til 3 am and then getting up at 8 to go ride:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Great to meet and chat with ya SS, always good to chat with a fellow forum member in person:D:beer;

I still gotta upload most of the pics off my camera, but here's an impressive stuck to get you warmed up!

100_4511.jpg

100_4508.jpg

:D:D:D

More to come!

Premium Features