• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 pro x 440/800 for sale, mostly complete $1800

R
Jun 2, 2008
This is an 04 Polaris pro-x 440 with a newer 800 ves engine. The engine is SLP race ported, cylinders and case, and has SLP race twins. It has 165# comp and v-force 3 reeds. The engine has very little time on it. The cylinders and pistons look great, as do the reeds. the plugs and piston wash indicate very safe jetting. Raced from 04 to 07. It shows the wear and tear, but will still be a decent sled. The sled started out as a project of mine but never really got off the ground. It is partially disassembled. Motor and electronics are still in sled. rear suspension is out, as well as driveshaft, etc. Needs chaincase seals, but bearings are good. Seat and rail extensions are sold.
Sled includes:
2 sets skis-slydogs black and C+A pro red- good shape
136*2" track(sled has tunnel extension)
Walker Evans remote res shocks
I ve posted this sled before, but my siuation has changed, I need to sell it.
Ill take 1300 for the motor, 1550 w/pipes, 1800 complete.
As I am all the way down in Phoenix, I will travel a reasonable amount to meet a buyer. Serious inquiries only, please. I dont have time to send pics to 10 tire kickers a day.thanks, ryan
This will be a great project sled- worth MUCH more than $1800, I just NEED to sell quickly.
I can send pics and assist with transport if necessary. Email me at ryanwillis347@hotmail.com

R
Jun 2, 2008
Pipes are sold-
new prices...Im very motivated to sell, IRS is waiting...
$1000 motor, $1400 complete. You ship
Ryan

Premium Features