• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buffalo Pass Parking

RMK2012PRO

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2012
Looking for the best parking lot to ride out of for Buff pass. We rode out of a lot by rabbit ears pass today like we’ve done for years but wanting to try buff pass tmrw. Some locals said dry lake campground parking lot. Some input would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!!!

How big is your trailer? The lot at Dry Lake is not very big so long trailers are not the best for that lot. Plan on getting there at 6am if your riding a weekend as it's probably the deepest snow in the US right now and everyone knows it. I'm personally staying away this weekend. Rode different area and didnt see another person all day and snow was epic. But with that I did hear it was really good today. I'm just over the zoo parking lot and ppl parking like idiots.

Kyle.laabs

Premium Member
Jul 17, 2011
Bismarck ND
Current conditions

Looking to make a trip out next week. Wondering current snow conditions? Any in the forecast? Thanks for any updates.

SODAK-DOO

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2015
eastern south dakota
We rode out of grizzly lot last week the 23-27th and was only 1 of 3-4 trailers there everyday. Road was plowed everyday by the time we were there. I think we pulled in around 9 every day. There were 2 lots a the time to park. conditions were great for us and they just got another 20"+ this weekend. Wouldn't blink an eye about going again right now.

Premium Features