• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Random Drone Photos Thread

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
So how about a thread that is just filled with drone photos? Sledding or anything else that you think made a cool picture.

Grizzly Lodge BC from the air:

i-dJrZvhR-X2.jpg

i-GqwHR2s-X2.jpg

i-Xg2bnRK-X2.jpg

Last edited:
V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Anyone have much experience with the "Follow Me" feature of a drone?

I'm looking at this technology for taking directed images from overhead. Not sure if this is the correct way to approach it or not.

Thanks

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Anyone have much experience with the "Follow Me" feature of a drone?

I'm looking at this technology for taking directed images from overhead. Not sure if this is the correct way to approach it or not.

Thanks
I tested it down my driveway, but never really used it in the real world. I think it would be ok if you set it up so it is higher than the trees that you would ride through.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
SLOUGH2.JPG

Just picked up a Mavic Mini... first drone. It's pretty neat. Wish the range was better... not bad by any means, but I typically loose range past about a third of a mile. Heres the slough behind the house. Yum.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Just picked up a Mavic Mini... first drone. It's pretty neat. Wish the range was better... not bad by any means, but I typically loose range past about a third of a mile. Heres the slough behind the house. Yum.

This can really very with your location I have found. At home I don't have much range but we are only 15 miles north of a major metro area. At the cabin in Northern MN I can get a couple miles away with a Mavic Pro without issue.

Premium Features