• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05-06 900 IQ Throttle/ Oil cable replacement

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I have some spare cables all extension if anybody really needs one now. Both single extensions to carriage and double leading up to both throttle and oil pump.

Last edited:
F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
The next batch is arriving soon.

The next batch of cables will be available in a few days and will be shipped as soon as they arrive.

Please let me know if you need one by replying to fbfcable@telus.net.

The regular cable is $75 and the extended cable is $85. Express shipping is $20.

I take paypal and the account is fbfcable@telus.net.
Please check the web site for more information about the installation at

www3.telus.net/fbfcable
Thank you.

FBF.

Last edited:
S
Jan 14, 2012
I received the first shipment of cables specifically made to replace the troublesome throttle/ oil cable combination in use on the 05 and 06 900 IQ.
I installed one on my sled and took some pictures showing the clean install.
I am selling the cables for $75.00 each. Please PM me for questions or order.
Thank you.
Claude.
i would like a cable for a 05 fusion 900

M

Mech Engr

Sep 27, 2010
Mountains
cable

Go to the top of the 900 page and you'll see the "FBF Cable" sticky post. Read the post and down about half way through the post I've posted info on Motion Pro who makes a cable exactly the same as FBF did. You can order them and have them in about two weeks.

John

05 tmk 900

Jan 26, 2010
squamish
got 2 motion pro cables. One worked with the oiler adjusted all the way out. The second one doesn't work, the oil cable is to long.
It's a good cable but could use some tweaking.
10mm shorter oil inner cable would be better.
overall cable could be a little shorter, the x937 could accomidate a 14" riser !
It's a real pain in the *** waiting 10 days shipped to canada, 5 days picture taking,emails etc and now wait another 10 days for a new one.

Premium Features