• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's going to Puyallup Snow Show from the 900 crew???

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
Since y'all are crashing my hood, I will be selling permits required for all 900 owners that visit the show. The turbo fund is low and I'm in need.

Aftermarket spare parts may be considered.

I think Sean will require a woodcutters permit too, with all that bark and wood shaved of Montana trees, he's bound to do it here too.

Note to Skisucca: Don't let Sean drive. :D

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
I think Sean will require a woodcutters permit too, with all that bark and wood shaved of Montana trees, he's bound to do it here too.

Note to Skisucca: Don't let Sean drive. :D

i havent seen a pickup hit a tree....lmfao:face-icon-small-sho

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Im betting Seans ride is the only one in the lot with carbide marks across the roof though!

LMFAO!!!!!

Glad I wont be driving my truck over this year.... make sure to keep all Sean's possessions as far away as possible from my truck:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-ton:D

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Back home safe and sound, 300 mile round trip, lol...

Spent the day from 11-5 there and made a couple buys, looked at a lot of sleds, and caught up with a few of the 900 Crew:D

Awesome to meet you guys and chat in person and put some faces to the names:D:D Here's the 900 crew pic:cool:

From left to right,

Diamonddave, Skisucca, Polzinhunter, Sleddude, Cascadermk, Rmk2112, myself, and Guidoxpress on the right.

100_6224.jpg

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
X2, it was great to meet a lot of the guys from the 900 club and to put faces to the nicknames. Had a great time chatting with everyone at the show. We had a great BBQ w/ Guidoxpress, Skisucca and Cascadermk and the wives on Fri night. Show was awesome..... The Blue Lot Swap Meet was huge this year. It was more than double the size it was last year.
I picked up a SilverLake Sled deck and some misc goodies at the show as well. All in all, it was a great time.

Looking forward to a planned trip to Montana, going to shave some bark off some trees while boondocking in the legendary Montana POW. :D (Guido, notice the word "shave", not run over or into!!) :face-icon-small-dis
Also looking forward to a planned trip to Eastern Washington to ride my old stomping grounds (Section 3 Lake & Pinegrass area) with 94fordguy and sleddude

A quick question to all the guys in the picture. I saw him at the BBQ at my house and spent most of Sat hanging around too. I can't figure out WTH is on Guido's lip...its that a stache? Or did he just not wash his face for a few days? :lol::face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-coo Your input would be appreciated...maybe he doesn't know and some one should tell him. :pound::pound:

Last edited:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
MAN...what is this "hate on seanwest.com" lol...

just got back from the long drive at 4am this morning...the wife had to work at 8...but i am off...i deserved it after the stress of running around like a chicken with no head, eating, buying parts, drooling, talking, eating, and eating..and buying more parts...so it was nice to sleep in..

Jeff (RMK2112) is the man...and let me tell you what..he can grill a FAT, DELICOUS STEAK....and his sled is WAY TO pretty...must never ride it ;) it was a blast and cant wait to do it again jeff...

kreg (polzinhunter)...your a big sumbitch...i luv you...i have the wife planning the layout of her girly sled ideas for you to work on...;)

i also met up with 900poljunkie and bought his 975 motor with a TMIII crank...gonna be a BEAST...

we also met and talked to SuperDave3, i didnt know he supported polaris? lol...the shirt and hat didnt really show it, lol...was a pleasure for sure...

i also met up with Franz (Jeff) from the 900 guys while i was there..he ran into some traffic and came a little later...he is for sure the NICEST guy i have ever met, flat out...just awesome, and extremely helpful...cant wait for his 1140 project to hit the POW...gonna be a BEASSST!!

it was excellent to meet everyone, and shake your hands...all i have to say is...PLEASE hit teh REVY ride...i cant even imagine how dope it is gonna be...i did not want to leave there, but the wife was over me blowing every cent i had with me...it got ugly...

heres a list of some of the things i snagged there...most of it was planned ahead of time, and guys met me and we exchanged stuff in person.

--975 motor with TMIII crank
--boondockers nos kit
--BOSS Seat for my wifes 06 700
--BOSS Seat for my 05 900
--Boondockers gas rack
--Trail Tank 2.5 gal can (black)
--Trailtank 2.5gal can (pink)
--MMP Anti-stab kit with billet wheels
--Ice Age 166 tipped 9" rails for my 05 900

--AND....last but not least....a n ALL black, NEW 15.5 gallon Trail Tank...i am working with Seth from Trail Tank and see if we can come up with a way to fit the Trail Tanks on the 05-06-07 IQ Sleds...there is a market there for them, but its not cost effective for Trail Tank to have the mold re-figured for these year sleds..so if we can work some simple brackets or ideas to make them as user friendly as possible for the 05-07 crew...thats the goal...will it work??? We will have to see.....

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
it was a lot of fun for sure

had a blast at the show, picked up a timbersled suspension and a fly helmet.

all the folks we met and talked with were great. rmk2112, cascadermk, polzinhunter, diamonddave, were all lots of fun meet and hang out with.

cant wait for next year!

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
MAN...what is this "hate on seanwest.com" lol...

just got back from the long drive at 4am this morning...the wife had to work at 8...but i am off...i deserved it after the stress of running around like a chicken with no head, eating, buying parts, drooling, talking, eating, and eating..and buying more parts...so it was nice to sleep in..

Jeff (RMK2112) is the man...and let me tell you what..he can grill a FAT, DELICOUS STEAK....and his sled is WAY TO pretty...must never ride it ;) it was a blast and cant wait to do it again jeff...

kreg (polzinhunter)...your a big sumbitch...i luv you...i have the wife planning the layout of her girly sled ideas for you to work on...;)

i also met up with 900poljunkie and bought his 975 motor with a TMIII crank...gonna be a BEAST...

we also met and talked to SuperDave3, i didnt know he supported polaris? lol...the shirt and hat didnt really show it, lol...was a pleasure for sure...

i also met up with Franz (Jeff) from the 900 guys while i was there..he ran into some traffic and came a little later...he is for sure the NICEST guy i have ever met, flat out...just awesome, and extremely helpful...cant wait for his 1140 project to hit the POW...gonna be a BEASSST!!

it was excellent to meet everyone, and shake your hands...all i have to say is...PLEASE hit teh REVY ride...i cant even imagine how dope it is gonna be...i did not want to leave there, but the wife was over me blowing every cent i had with me...it got ugly...

heres a list of some of the things i snagged there...most of it was planned ahead of time, and guys met me and we exchanged stuff in person.

--975 motor with TMIII crank
--boondockers nos kit
--BOSS Seat for my wifes 06 700
--BOSS Seat for my 05 900
--Boondockers gas rack
--Trail Tank 2.5 gal can (black)
--Trailtank 2.5gal can (pink)
--MMP Anti-stab kit with billet wheels
--Ice Age 166 tipped 9" rails for my 05 900

--AND....last but not least....a n ALL black, NEW 15.5 gallon Trail Tank...i am working with Seth from Trail Tank and see if we can come up with a way to fit the Trail Tanks on the 05-06-07 IQ Sleds...there is a market there for them, but its not cost effective for Trail Tank to have the mold re-figured for these year sleds..so if we can work some simple brackets or ideas to make them as user friendly as possible for the 05-07 crew...thats the goal...will it work??? We will have to see.....

Holy chit, did you mortgage the house before you came over?!?

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Holy chit, did you mortgage the house before you came over?!?

LOL...yeh i wish...i could have bought curt from FTX Turbo Pro-RMK while i was there then, lol.

i worked pretty much everything i got from the show weeks, even months ago..so i would be able to pick it up in person and meet and greet the guys...

i sold my stock 166 rails, stock 900 engine to buy the 975 setup and ice age rails....then sold my MMP axle ans stock IQ seat and traded some other stuff for the BOSS seats...

so in reality...i horse traded pretty much for everything.... ;)

Last edited:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
It was great to meet all of you!That was a nice weekend for me. I work to much and do to little for myself. Traveling cross country and blowing a ton of cash at a sweet *** snow show is my idea of the high life.

A few better freinds
Many new freinds

Livin the dream!

If I hadn't blown chunks all over the plane on the way home it would have been perfect.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
it was a lot of fun for sure

had a blast at the show, picked up a timbersled suspension and a fly helmet.

all the folks we met and talked with were great. rmk2112, cascadermk, polzinhunter, diamonddave, were all lots of fun meet and hang out with.

cant wait for next year!

I'm coming your way this year Skisucca. I Offered Kreg my 9 for the Revy trip. I figured he could fly up and save 40 hours of driving. Always trying to find someone to buy my fuel.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
I'm coming your way this year Skisucca. I Offered Kreg my 9 for the Revy trip. I figured he could fly up and save 40 hours of driving. Always trying to find someone to buy my fuel.

that would be sick dave...i would meet you there at ski's house for some riding...i promise..ill stay far enough in the back, lol...

you'll love it out there..its sick!!

Premium Features