• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'03 Edge chassis mountain mod: UBR BILLET 900

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
Began as an '03 edge chassis RMK, list of mods:
Union Bay Billet 900, Doug Ruth porting, SLP race twins, bored flatslides, gutted airbox, dyno'd at 203 on 2 different dyno's, day in day out power, pull and go, set up to run right. VE tunnel, raised bulkhead, wide boards, coolers, bumper, gas rack, etc. Holz rear susp, Fox floats, 8" wheels, 156x2.5 Challenger extreme, no torn lugs or tears. Wicked racing long chaincase, 8tooth anti-ratchet drivers, LW Team secondary. Fabcraft carbon fiber trailing arms on Fox pro zero's and Holz radius and tie rods, Simmons ski's with one season on them
Boss seat, tall custom bars, CMX throttle block, Digatron, 2 pyros, water temp, speedo, remote mode switch. Outlaw Composites lightweight hood, skid plate, also includes Diamond S mesh hood

Thats all the stuff i can think of off the top of my head, i know im missing some stuff. Sled was set up by Fastrax, previously owned by a guy in that area. Runs on 100LL premixed. Every day 200hp sled, a LOT of fun to ride. It never gave me any trouble, and its set up to run, clutched and jetted 3500-8000. If you want to smoke XP's, dragons, etc, this is the sled. Selling to go to the dark side(boosted D8), if it doesnt sell ill ride it again this year. Please pm with any questions. If you want opinions on this sled talk to winterbrew, polaris159, papadoo, and there is a couple others that know it.

$5500, pm with offers

I dont want to give this thing away, but let me know if you have something in mind.

thanks,
himarker

DSCN0985.jpg DSCN0987.jpg DSCN0988.jpg IMG_0300.jpg

Last edited:
C
Jan 24, 2009
would u be interested in trading for a 08 ploaris 525 outlaw limitd edition and some cash. the quad has less then 8 hours on it. just really want your sled

Premium Features