• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone running an ATTAC on 300/500?

T
Aug 12, 2008
Misery Bay, MI
Just curious as everyone seems to be hot after the metering carbs but the ATTAC has been around for years and worked well with the carbed sleds, just wondering if anyone has used it on a 300 or 500 snowbike?

T
Aug 12, 2008
Misery Bay, MI
The Intellajet compensates for temp and altitude but at what range? Do often do you need to make adjustments for temp and elevation?

This one is by Holtzman Engineering, we ran them on carb sleds back before DFI and they worked ok. They have a kit for a PWK for altitude and temp compensation for around 6k and 50 degrees I think. Just wonder how the single cylinder responds, we know they need every ounce of power...
http://www.holtzmaneng.com/carburetion-products

Last edited:

cr500afx

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2008
The Intellajet compensates for temp and altitude but at what range? Do often do you need to make adjustments for temp and elevation?

This one is by Holtzman Engineering, we ran them on carb sleds back before DFI and they worked ok. They have a kit for a PWK for altitude and temp compensation for around 6k and 50 degrees I think. Just wonder how the single cylinder responds, we know they need every ounce of power...
http://www.holtzmaneng.com/carburetion-products

The Intellijet is all manual with a twist knob that adds fuel. So you jet your bike for the leanest condition and with the Intellijet you add fuel as needed. My CR500 is jetted for 12000 ASL summer riding and with the Intellijet I keep same jets while riding Las Vegas desert at 1500 ASL by just adding fuel via the Intellijet.

cokecrazed007

Lifetime Membership
Sep 11, 2011
Grande Prairie, AB
I got a couple of days out on my Holtzman and it worked great. No issues at all. I even layed my bike over a couple of times and it worked great.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Premium Features