• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hi Jacker 2.0 or Evo 215 flash

2014 pro climb 9000 stock. I had a hi Jacker on a 13 t1100 liked it. Been reading about what options are available to increase the boost and see a lot of talk about the Evo flash. I have no experience with them. I am 6'6" 325lbs. I can hang with most riders just need power. What would someone recommend?

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
As much as I despise EVO I would still say go with their tuning, it flat works. The tuning never once disappointed me on my last 1100t, endless smooth power!

Customer service not so great in my experiences, but product is top notch.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
The 2.0 does nothing for timing adjustment, and that is where you make the power when the turbo becomes inefficient after 17lbs or so. She's going to start to heat soak after about 10 seconds of wot over that boost level at elevation. Higher you go the less gain you will see on the 2.0. The other things that are in the program such as higher rev limiter, lower water temp warning, lower safety warm up temp to move the sled after starting just to name a few.

T

TURBIE

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 17, 2013
saskatchewan
No brainer on the EVO tune I have a 5 gallon pail of Boondocker regular and 2.0 that guys have upgraded to EVO tunes of all sorts.

V
Nov 26, 2007
Get the booster flash and the HJ. Why limit yourself to 1 boost range. The booster flash raises the rev limit and changes timing.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
You can always get the Evo Vmap flash for multiple fuel options. There are still parameters in the Evo flash that are not in the HJ reflash. Although the reflash makes the HJ work better it is still not as good as the elevation tuned Evo fllashes. This is from what I've seen and heard back from customers that ride at elevation. Evo specifically made their tunes for mountain elevations.

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
Our single stage tune is only $275-$295 and will work great with the exhaust.
Comes with a detonation sensor light too to let you know if you have bad gas. The other benefit to the ecu flash is the higher rev limiter since stock is relatively low.
We have a 220, 240, and 260 hp pump gas power levels. When it was dynoed at Dynotech Research with our full exhaust system the 240 program made 244, and the 260 program made 265.

Link is below
http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?...d_shop=&id_employee=3&theme=&theme_font=font7

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
I've ridden many of the flashes before and after flashing Evo over them. Most lately was a competitors 260hp flash while riding a pair of our 215hp Evo flashes around 6-7500'. All I'm saying is the Evo mountain flashes were built at elevation for ridng at elevation. No one is making 260 at elevation with a stock turbo for more than 5 seconds when the heat soak ramps up. There's a reason it takes the substantially larger turbo in the Evo Big Chute kit to make that kind of hp at elevation.

Premium Features