• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aftermarket belt gaurds

Slednoggin23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Wyoming
Belanger Racing

Who all is making aftermarket belts gaurds to replace the the poorly designed stock gaurd?

I have bought three guards from Belanger Racing and they are top shelf quality. Easy to install, look and fit great. They're a bit spendy but IMO are worth it. Service is fast as heck too.

20131119_070510.jpg

G
Nov 28, 2008
MN
i think that you can get the 2014 cat guard which is much better i have heard for under 50$

may be a good option...

I wouldnt waste 50 bucks on the cat guard. The one one on my 2014 is a flimsy pos. Free would be one thing but if you have to spend money one buy franks

M
Dec 6, 2013
With the factory new cat guard if u blow a belt will the ecu get beat up? or will it stay on? Has anyone had a belt go threw the belly pan? I did and cat di warranty the belly pan and a new belt guard.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
I haven't run OSP's, but it looks good. I've had a Belanger guard on mine since 2013, and although I haven't blown a belt, I'm pretty sure it would save the ECM as it's heavy duty.

Premium Features