• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tobe monosuit

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Laugh at em, they straight up work. I ran one last season, it was awesome, super comfortable. IMO the dermizax worked as good or better than goretex. NEVER had a wet butt, or a wet spot on me, and theres no chance of snow getting in it through the waist like coat and bibs. Wore it in temps from 0-35, wore a little thicker base layer when it was cold. Sadly I tore a giant hole in the crotch on a tree in my last ride, but I guarantee that whatever I was wearing would have gotten tore. Highly recommended

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Seemed to breathe well to me, like I said I was never wet, which included sweating, and my riding is pretty aggressive. Worst comes to worst open a vent.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
The only drawback on the suit for me was fitting, it was a little loose due to me being 6'2 150lbs, I wore a large because I needed the length, and it was pretty baggy on me. Having it baggy was a little more of an issue with a one piece because all the excess suit bunched up somewhere around my pack on my upper body, it was kind of a weird fit, but it worked out fine. If you not super tall and skinny or super short and round, it should fit just fine.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Ullose272 we wrote you back buddy! Hopefully what we wrote makes sense on our fitment! If you have any other questions get back to us buddy!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I wish I still had my black Arctic cat onsie from the 70s. Had an awesome purple and green stripe from shoulder to ankle.

I miss the belt.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Laugh at em, they straight up work. I ran one last season, it was awesome, super comfortable. IMO the dermizax worked as good or better than goretex. NEVER had a wet butt, or a wet spot on me, and theres no chance of snow getting in it through the waist like coat and bibs. Wore it in temps from 0-35, wore a little thicker base layer when it was cold. Sadly I tore a giant hole in the crotch on a tree in my last ride, but I guarantee that whatever I was wearing would have gotten tore. Highly recommended

Was this "tree" a subspecies of morning wood by chance? be honest :face-icon-small-ton

R
Mar 16, 2010
haha laugh all you beeeeatches want. I have one. Nasty BRIGHT RED and NEON GREEN.

I look like 80s Santa in it.

I don't care. I don't wear it every day, but when I do, it is _awesome_. Breathes well, durable, it is a nice piece, no snow in the gap, shrug, aside from looking like a giant d-bag with it on, it is AWESOME.

Awesome enough that you stop caring about what you look like.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
haha laugh all you beeeeatches want. I have one. Nasty BRIGHT RED and NEON GREEN.

I don't care. I don't wear it every day, but when I do, it is _awesome_. Breathes well, durable, it is a nice piece, no snow in the gap, shrug, aside from looking like a giant d-bag with it on, it is AWESOME.

PICTURES PLEASE!
Just for a good laugh, be a sport.
http://issuu.com/tobeouterwear/docs/tobe-2013?e=3744291/2673631 page 17
You are ready for the disco tek or the james bond thing tux underneath or a wrap singer.

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO

The real question is...does it have a bum flap? Nothing worse than eating a nice warm bowl of chili then hitting the trails and suddenly finding yourself scaling a mountain in search of some trees :face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features