• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Arctic Cat M1100T Limited Sno-Pro Custom 300HP

gqapex

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
2012 Arctic Cat M1100T Limited Sno-Pro Custom

*2012 Arctic Cat M1100 Turbo Limited Sno-Pro
*Just over 500 Miles on the sled. Near new, almost perfect condition.
*Still has factory warranty
*Bikeman Reinforced Headbolts
*Bikeman Turbo outlet
*Bikeman Aluminum charge tubes
*Bikeman Exhaust Can (upgrade from kit sold online)
*Turbo Dynamics Flash software (uses stock ECU)(4 selectable Maps for performance desired, select on the fly anytime with switch on dash.
*Has additional red knock light installed.
--MAP 1 91 octane makes 220HP
--MAP 2 91 octane makes 240HP
--Map 3 91 octane & 100 octane unleaded mix makes 260 HP
--Map 4 Racing MAP 275HP Requires at least 90% race gas.

I ride it on maps 2&3 most of the time. The sled will go pretty much anywhere with these HPs. I have never really had a need to go to Map 4 with the riding I do.

*Bikeman Helix & secondary Spring Upgrade.
*Bikeman Clutch weight and Spring Upgrade.
*Moflow knee and hood vent kit.
*WRP Running boards (Powder Coated White)
*Arctic Cat black low rise windscreen.
*Arctic cat Tether Cord.
*Arctic Cat Goggle Holder.
*Arctic Cat Knee pads
*Arctic cat Verticle steering upgrade.
*Rasmussen steering upgrade.
*Rasmussen rear suspension relocation.
* 2013 rear suspension update holes drilled for future location if desired.
*Artic FX Sno-Camo Graphics kit & tunnel Graphics. (Can be removed if its not your thing.)
*Custom Wrap OEM Arctic Cat seat.(all white and black)
*Entire Skid has been custom powder coated white.
*Smoked out headlight still works good. (this is not the plastic cover)
*RotoPax 2 gallon gas can and white powder coated mounting plate.
*Extra belt
*EVO intercooler fan.
*EVO Cold AIR Intake.
*EVO BRV Valve.
*EVO Turbo intake elbow upgrade.
*SLP Powder Pro Skis

This setup would cost over 20k to build. It is a steal at this price. The only reason I am selling is to buy a new sled/project. This sled is awesome, by far the funnest sled I have ever owned. Easy to ride and handle. As soon as you squeeze the throttle this will put a smile on your face. You could come ride it and see for yourself. This sled is for the experienced rider. It is a rocket arm stretching machine. Right now it has just over 500 miles on it. I still ride it every week so come get it while the miles are lower.

$11,500 OBO
Call or Text anytime
801-824-4779

P1030273.jpg P1030274.jpg P1030269.jpg P1030271.jpg P1030272.jpg P1030276.jpg P1030275.jpg

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
PRICE WHAT PRICE

How much is it?????????????????????

nice sled, is the OEM turbo charger capable of that kind of HP, EVO states that the OEM turbo isn't capable of producing that kind of HP. that is why they exchange the OEM turbo for their Big chute and Super chute turbos???????????????

Very Nice Sled!
FYI, I have A Twisted Extreme Turbo running Avgas at 10 psi, about 250HP, interested in the big HP 4- strokes

gqapex

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
How much is it?????????????????????

nice sled, is the OEM turbo charger capable of that kind of HP, EVO states that the OEM turbo isn't capable of producing that kind of HP. that is why they exchange the OEM turbo for their Big chute and Super chute turbos???????????????

Very Nice Sled!
FYI, I have A Twisted Extreme Turbo running Avgas at 10 psi, about 250HP, interested in the big HP 4- strokes

Added the price.

It is capable but not for long pulls. After about 5-10 seconds the ecu will start to pull timeing. But I have never really noticed it loose power. But I also never really ran it on the 4th map. I never really had a need to. I like to ride in the trees and that is always short burts of throttle. For most of the hills everyone plays on here it only takes 5-10 seconds to get to the top any way when you are going over 60 mph up the hill. I ride with a few guys that have the evo kits on thiers and this sled will go everywhere they go. I do know that Turbo Dynamics is testing this same kit I have on this sled with some evo turbos, so maybe next year there will be a reflash available for useing a evo turbo. I know the big chute turbo is a modified stock turbo.FYI. I can't remember on the super chute.

gqapex

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
Really would like to move this sled. PM me with offers. Possibly might be able to arrange a time to take it for a spin. This sled really runs great. All updates done!!!

Premium Features