• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

klim f 4 helmet and 509 aviator goggles

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
It's what I have.

ONLY problem with the goggles and the medium sized helmet was that the nose piece made it hard to get the goggles on. Had to put them in nose piece first, and then pop the top side into my forehead.

Easy solution was to pull the nose piece off.

NO problems after that.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
It's nice to get feedback from guys running the same helmet / goggle combo but honestly the best thing is to just try them on if at all possible.

I've seen some guys say brand "A" helmet is awesome with brand "B" goggles but when the next guy tries it out, the combo is just okay or sucks.

Reason being, everyone's face, including cheek bones, nose, eyes and overall shape are different, hence a different feel and fit.

When I purchased my last helmet, I just took it to the dealer and tried a few different goggles until I got the best fit to the helmet and to my face. Ended up staying with Scott but the 509 Sinister wasn't to bad. Also tried a set of Oakley's that fit awesome into the helmet but when I put the helmet on the goggles didn't feel right on my face.

Anyways, like I said check around and try a few combos if possible, you be happier in the long run.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Premium Features