• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tunnel Bags

R
Jun 7, 2011
WESTERN COLORADO
Any one know where I can get a picture of the new larger bag that fits under the seat and extends past the end of the seat. Is there a tunnel bag made for the Pro that fit under and extends past the seat?

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
This Polaris bag is made for a Switchback but fits the RMK's also. There is also one a little shorter, but much bigger than the small underseat bag. I don't see why it wouldn't also fit a Pro.

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I think you would be looking for a lighter bag anyway. That one on that blue sled looks awful top heavy, did you see how easily it flipped the rider off and laid down on her? :bolt:

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
I have a feeling Skinz is going to be coming out with a new bag specific to the Pro before winter. May want to hold off making your decision till Haydays.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=164_173_180_111&products_id=387

this is the skinz version of the polaris one, ive heard the zippers are better and they are more water proof than the polaris one.

As for the seat supports the pros the same as the iqs but square and the only place its different in geometry is the round tubing on the iq is flattened where it attaches to the seat.

its a fabric bag and will fit fine, only issue was the powder keg being its a plastic formed container

freak485

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2011
Billings, MT
http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=164_173_180_111&products_id=387

this is the skinz version of the polaris one, ive heard the zippers are better and they are more water proof than the polaris one.

As for the seat supports the pros the same as the iqs but square and the only place its different in geometry is the round tubing on the iq is flattened where it attaches to the seat.

its a fabric bag and will fit fine, only issue was the powder keg being its a plastic formed container

Anyone have this bag that can post some pics? how much room is left? looks like there would be room for a gas can rack on a 163 that sled didnt look very long but i could be wrong.

Premium Features