• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Screen name

D
Mar 24, 2008
Oregon
What does your screen name mean and how did you get it? Some are obvious as to why that person has a certain name but some are really fun and different.

In late winter of 2008 I got my new snowmobile. Red, black, grey and white. (My old one was blue and I had a purple coat and helmet). I found a great buy on ebay for a Polaris Diva jacket that has the same colors of my sled. My blue helmet looked really funky with my other colors so I got a coordinating helmet. My riding friends started calling me Diva (I think to make fun of my matchy matchyness) and I ride at Diamond Lake as well as spending lots of time up there in the summer so that's how my name was born.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Mine started out as a girl that likes the powder. So the two together. Kind of like girl power for the girls in the sport. Then at one point I wanted to change because it was so close to PowderGirl. But the name has stuck and I'm referred to as GP all the time. I'm also GirlPower on my favorite dirt forums. Which doesn't get used all too often in the snow season.:rolleyes::face-icon-small-hap

girlpower-3.gif

Last edited:
S

skooter

Dec 11, 2007
Montana
since my husband and I share a login, we used the name of our shared sled, skooter. I try to sign my post with Team Skooby, the name of my sled.

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Mine has roots going back almost 20 years. The step-sister of a guy I used to date has the license plate OIMNXTC. When I bought my truck in 1999, the plate was available so I got it on my truck. When I started on here in early 2001, I had to come up with a name so we did SnowXTC. I use it on everything; 4x4 forums, Transformation.com, pretty much everything. When we started our company in 2004, we went with XTC Racing. We use XTC in some form or another on almost every vehicle/trailer we have.

I
Mar 26, 2008
Proctor MN
In 06 my husband bought me an 2006 Polaris IQ. So I became IQsledchick...I know it is not really creative, but it works. The new sled is an IQR, so ..... I guess I will just stick with IQsledchick. :)

B
Jan 18, 2008
Western Slope, CO
I really liked the song that Michael Martin Murphy did "Belle Starr", she was an educated woman who liked to smoke cigars, carried matching six shooters, and was an outlaw. Now I have a few things in common with her but I don't steal horses or sell whiskey to Indians!:eek:

Last edited:
H
Jun 25, 2009
Eagle River, AK
My handle is my license plate, I think it says it all :D

l_78df85b90ddea29d83d4c90cc2c35e79.jpg

YOU SOOOOOO Cute!!! :)

Excuse me for sounding well conceited, but I got mine for being so AWESOME!!! hahaha :D:beer; ...Actually, the kids that I used to give riding (horse) lessons to & people I showed with, started calling me "HOTTSTUF" after I started winning ALL the fancy BIG ribbons, and taking home state titles. And one of my kids even made me a bracelet with the nickname on it, at one point. :)

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
YOU SOOOOOO Cute!!! :)

Excuse me for sounding well conceited, but I got mine for being so AWESOME!!! hahaha :D:beer; ...Actually, the kids that I used to give riding (horse) lessons to & people I showed with, started calling me "HOTTSTUF" after I started winning ALL the fancy BIG ribbons, and taking home state titles. And one of my kids even made me a bracelet with the nickname on it, at one point. :)

I did not know this about you! :) And you used to give horse riding lessons too, wow! You never cease to amaze me :D

So was the song named after you too? :p lol!! wait, I believe that came out before you were even born...oh man! showing my age now. LOL!

Premium Features