• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

treetopflyer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2007
Its a two piece support. Its machined really well so you cant see the seperate pieces in that pic. I run a couple of them.

treetopflyer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2007
yes it is. not sure what your putting it on but youll probably have to cut your stock support off the steering post.

yes it is. not sure what your putting it on but youll probably have to cut your stock support off the steering post.

Its going on a 01 Rmk mod with an xcr 800 engine in it.

Speaking of the xcr 800 is that one in your profile pic? How do those pod filters run? I want to run them extemly bad but heard the hurt performance and dependability. The main reason i want to run them is because the air box is a huge pita to get on and i have to make my own filters for it using bulk UNI foam.

treetopflyer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2007
Really depends what your doing with the sled. if your trail riding they are fine. i used them on that xcr 800 for mountain riding only. wanted to be able to make carb adjustments quickly. plus i had an aftermarket hood so the hood came off quick. i did run into problems with it loading up rich on a long climb or when i wasnt moving very fast. all in all i ran it for 10 years without to many issues with the pods. i did have tons of air flow with the hi rise hood and no console.

Premium Features