• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

COMPFUSION's IMPROVED MOTOR MOUNTS FOR THE 900 IQ's - 2005 AND 2006 MODELS

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Cool, thanks I assumed as much. I'll likely still get a new set this summer just for the peace of mind like I said.
I have another project for you too Colin, one of these days I draw up some specs and contact you.

Franz

Premium Member
Nov 11, 2008
Logan, UT
The dimensions are the same with the addition of the extra section. It will still bolt up the the billet cross-member just fine. The extra holes could be ignored.
If Franz wants to add it the holes follow the same pattern just 2" longer.

I'll add the new holes to the cross members I have in stock right now. Might have to order your new mounts soon for my project sled.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
I'll add the new holes to the cross members I have in stock right now. Might have to order your new mounts soon for my project sled.

I'll be getting another cross-member and a set of motor mounts for the new sled as soon as I can save up some cash.

C

CompFusion

Dec 10, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Hi all. So after a few years I get 3 requests for kits in the last 2 weeks. :) Figured I'd jump on here and look around. So there are still guys running those sleds?
For me, demand for the kits dropped to the point where it was no longer feasible for me to invest the $3K into the custom made pucks along with the other materials needed. Unless there was a huge surge in demand I don't see me producing more. I do hope I've helped some people get better life from their sleds and save a few bucks on belts.

Colin

C

CompFusion

Dec 10, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
I already use your mounts could you give me a price on just the new urethane components. My motor is out and I might as well update the rubber.
I'm sorry sir. I do not have parts these days. The urethane pucks are what cost me the most and the $3000 investment for a minimum order just wasnt worth it anymore.

R
Nov 19, 2020
Figured I'd jump on here and look around. So there are still guys running those sleds?
For me, demand for the kits dropped to the point where it was no longer feasible for me to invest the $3K into the custom made pucks along with the other materials needed. Unless there was a huge surge in demand I don't see me producing more. I do hope I've helped some people get better life from their sleds and save a few bucks on belts. https://get-mxplayer.in

Premium Features