• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'05 IQ 440 and '04 Pro XR 440 FOR SALE

S
Jan 30, 2008
I have two race sleds for sale. The '05 is an IQ 440 racer w/ White USI skis, FLY riser and AERO race bars, white hood, black seat cover and balcked out headlights. Fresh rebuild only 2 days riding on it, have done mods and updates to make it a reliable daily rider, still has high comp. heads but you dont need to add much 110 octane if any at altitude. Not much racing on it, probably 5 total. In nice shape has a few typical marks and the belly pan was painted black and can use touch ups, but is definitly a ripper. The '04 has about the same amount of races on it and is totally stock except for the 10 gal. tank I put on it. Every thing on the sled is strait and it runs good. Still has the 110 heads. $3800 firm for the IQ and $2500 firm for the Pro XR. Just had some bad luck, dont want to get rid of good sleds but need the cash. Give me a call if interested, Matt at 303-884-5416. I am located in Evergreen, CO. just west of Denver.

Last edited:
Premium Features