• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tison watercraft 1375 sled

G
Oct 21, 2008
custom tison sled
1375 watercraft triple union bay engine, 300 hp
PSI pipes
mikuni carbs with power jets
twin fuel pumps
tison engine mount
Rolled chain case
micro alloy jack and driveshaft
extroverts
Diamond S hood
Holz custom rear 162 suspension with FRA shock and fox shocks
Tison tall tunnel, polished and powder coated
Tison polished front end
Fox shocks
Simmons skis
Lots of extra parts, trailing arms, rod ends,spindles, tie rods, handel bars, and posts, gears, chains, clutching, carbs and parts, egt gauges, and lots more, enough to almost fix anything that you would ever break.
206-979-7040
grnharleyrdr@comcast.net
12,000.00 OBO or possible trade for ?

sled 061.jpg sled 064.jpg sled 067.jpg

Last edited:
G
Oct 21, 2008
yep

what is up with everyone these days i use to work with tison and union bay for years and we use to sell what i have for 30- 40 thousand dollars what is up with everyone these days?

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
I have a similar sled and yes they were works of art and love...but as with other older stuff a thing of the past. With the lack of people building these anymore is a hard sell. Your adverage guy could not even pull the motor,and then who do you send it to for a rebuild? And at what cost?
And then look at modern stuff, buy a new 09 dragon, 8500.00 right now,add the kit from code red,6500.00 and you have a bullitproof 250+ hp sled for 15k out the door. My good friend just did this and the damn things amazing:eek: to ride. Makes me sick:(..lol..And so you stuff it..who cares just take your insurance check and go get another. You dont have to spend a year trying to build one again. Blow the motor up? no biggie just order a new one from polaris.
I love the old sleds and am amazed by the insane 2 stroke n/a triples,what you have is a amazing machine, I wish you the best of luck to find a buyer who knows what hes getting ......:beer;:beer;

Premium Features