• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

engine swap

P
Dec 2, 2007
I currently own a 2001 summit 600, I bought the sled engine completly gone, so i found a deal on a 2003 600ho from a wrecked rev but talk about hassle the exhaust wouldnt fit so had to change y pipe, now i dont get fire and theres a few spare wires has anyone else ever attempt this stupid swap, if so is there a way to wire it without changing comp and harness?

S

Summitstef

Nov 26, 2007
In a forest, somewhere in Alberta
You are going to have to use the harness from the rev, along with the gauges, controls, etc. Its a pain in the @$$ in know, I just swaped a 01 800 into a 06 Rev, and I had to use everything wire & control wise from my ZX. You might have to find someone to design a exhaust system. If you are interested, try Neils Power Pipes. Hope this helps some. Good Luck with your build. Stef.

P
Dec 2, 2007
kinda thought it may be that way there was a fella in saskatchewan that runs a sled shop and he said that I might be able to reprogram the computer.

Premium Features