• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New R&D Custom Turbo Werx Pictures For XP-T

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Here are some more pictures of our XP turbo kit. Man I need to get my website done so I can post a link to all the different pictures I have. Oh well, this shows how the sled sits now with our turbo specific venting built for us by XXXMODRODS. There are more vents available and they are working on one that takes the place of the stock primary air box intake now that we delete that box. They are going to try and build another one on the turbo side for us too so we get two big fresh air breathing nostrils. These pictures don't show the billet RAVE valve delete kit that will be available soon and will be included in the kit.

Dave Halverson
R&D Custom Turbo Werx

100_6146.jpg 100_6133.jpg 100_6138.jpg

T
Feb 7, 2008
rapid city ,S.D
R&D turbo

I just looked at this turbo sled yesterday,and it is by far the cleanest,simplest set-up I have ever seen!But on the other hand this does not surprise me with Dave and his work!You should see this sled in person,pictures dont do it justice.

S

summit_man

Nov 23, 2008
Sioux Falls SD
Whats up Dave good to met you at Hay Days. you shoulda been around when we loaded Nick's sled. wow that Turbo sounds sick. You the Man. We will put one on the Rev for SURE!!!!!!!!! (Hayes)

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Yeah what happened to you guys?? The weather must have got to you;). I stopped in Sunday morning and the sled was gone:eek:. We can definitely hook you up with the turbo Rev kit. Rodney has his sled all stripped and it is going in for powder coating and should look SICK when it's done:). poor thing needs some lovin after all the test abuse we put it through:rose:. It should be ready for the Denver show. I will post pictures of it when is all done. It's down to the wire for the Denver show with that sled. I rode mine around a bit yesterday and about went through a fence. The bug is there, let it snow!!

Dave

Whats up Dave good to met you at Hay Days. you shoulda been around when we loaded Nick's sled. wow that Turbo sounds sick. You the Man. We will put one on the Rev for SURE!!!!!!!!! (Hayes)

K
Oct 2, 2008
Clarkston W.A.
Looks good dave, Keep up the good work. cant wait for some snow to fly, these turbo doos made leaps and bounds last year, should be a great winter. Keep us posted on your projects.

S

summit_man

Nov 23, 2008
Sioux Falls SD
Ya we stopped by your booth Sunday and you guys were gone. Plan was to leave right away that Morning. ended up not getting back home till 7:30 that night haha . I want to make a trip up to check out that rev once its getting put back together. Say I sent you an email. tell me what your thinking when you get the opportunity

Yeah what happened to you guys?? The weather must have got to you;). I stopped in Sunday morning and the sled was gone:eek:. We can definitely hook you up with the turbo Rev kit. Rodney has his sled all stripped and it is going in for powder coating and should look SICK when it's done:). poor thing needs some lovin after all the test abuse we put it through:rose:. It should be ready for the Denver show. I will post pictures of it when is all done. It's down to the wire for the Denver show with that sled. I rode mine around a bit yesterday and about went through a fence. The bug is there, let it snow!!

Dave

Premium Features