• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Nytro MTX Turbo $6900.00 OBO *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
Jan 14, 2008
Minnesota
I am selling my 2008 Yamaha nytro MTX turbo. The sled has 3071 miles. It has current MN registration until 2016. The sled has a lot of extras. The turbo is a Push turbo and can be run at all elevations on premium pump gas. It has all brand new bushings in the a-arms. Here is a list of the extras:

Timbersled MTN Tamer skid
C&A Pro skis
Boost and A/F gauges
STM adjustable clutch weights
Shockwave helix
Fox Float shock all the way around
OFT roll over valve
6" riser
153" x 2.25" Camoplast Challenger track (300 miles)
Anti ratchet drivers
Better Boards running boards
Graphics kit

This sled flat out rips you wont be disappointed.

photo.jpg photo12.jpg photo21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
I shouldn't even ask, but where abouts in MN are you? What sort of boost numbers you running? Head shim on that kit? I'm not real familiar with the Push turbo kit. Have a boondocker now on my apex.

F
Jan 14, 2008
Minnesota
I'm about 30 miles south of the twin cities. I run 6-7 lbs here and 10 lbs @ 8000'. I really like the push kit. Very simple. There is no head shim. I run premium all day long never had a problem. I bought a Viper that's why this is gotta go. Make me an offer I want this sled gone this season. I need cash for my new turbo on the viper.:face-icon-small-hap

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Not coming up Brainerd way with it anytime are you? I wouldn't mind looking at it, but at this point I'm not serious enough to make the drive to you or arrange a parking lot/take it home meeting. But if you happen to be up this way I might talk myself into it:)

F
Jan 14, 2008
Minnesota
As of now I don't have anything planned to head that way. I will be going that way sometime at the end of February, I hope to have the sled sold by then. If not I can try to swing by. I think you should come down and buy it up.

New price: 6700.00

There that takes care of your gas:whoo:

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
That it does. I'll give it some thought and maybe bounce it off the wifey. Be an easier sell there if I hadn't just unloaded a 55 gallon barrel of c12 to mix for the apex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features