• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

S

snowmotahoe

Mar 7, 2011
Tahoe City Ca.
Hello, I'm Bryant and I have been a light user of this forum for sometime. I just upgraded to premium membership. I live and ride on the west shore of Lake Tahoe California. Lived here my entire life and had sleds on and off since I was a kid. I ride Polaris, my current sled is a 2015 Pro RMK T.D. I like the steep and deep and a lot of boondocking!

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
good to see a neighbor on here welcome. have a safe season lets hope we have a good season at tahoe this year. been doing a snow dance down in the valley for awhile now.

How do Tahoe sledders!

Hey there Local Tahoe, Reno sledders! Just wanted to say right on! Its good to see more and more of our local riders getting involved in the industry!

Lets Ride Adventures is offering all kinds of awesome adventures for this coming season! WE are also working on new permits to guide in the souther sierra that is off the hook..... check us out, and hope to see you on the snow!

letsridetahoe.com
FB: Lets Ride Adventures

Premium Features