• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Starting issues idle issues running issues? Help

W

WINJE

Apr 15, 2010
Bellingham, WA
Ok here it is rode my sled two weeks ago and it was running just fine all day and all the way to the truck.... bye the way 2012 PC 800 RG Turbo

Now i went up today unloaded it and tried to start it up and it fired up and then died almost as quickly as it started. did that about five times. Now the only way it kept running was if i gave it some throttle but it was so touchie, like a quarter throttle was reving it up to like 7500 rpm and then of course it try's to take off. it was all over the place when it was running.

So i rode it like 50 yards and it was cutting in and out and then it would just die. I also noticed well i thought i noticed and my EGTs were really hi like 850 or so but normally after 50 yards there like 450 to 550 no more until it warms up a little.

The sled wouldn't idle at any point today it would just die. My boondocker had power but i don't know if the fuel was making it in to the motor. It smelt hot.

Same fuel every time
Same mixture every time

I didn't do anything different this time than any other time i've ridden this sled.

Im going to check my numbers with one of thou 9v plug ins for the box first, if thous are all there then im going to go after electrical grounds and what not.

So im here to listen now guys and gals.

Thanks

Premium Features