• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 2011 Spy pics....

IQ?

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Vilhelmina,Sweden
www.facebook.com
:beer;Hello guys.
I have had pics on -11 mod for a while now.
And when i saw on HCS that someone posted i can post too
new models.
RUSH 800
RUSH SWB 128-136" not clear yet what the length will be.
RUSH mtn with conventional skid.
New runningboards (Thanks Polaris)
Ed

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Not really a big surprise, but I need to see pics to buy into any rumors on this site. Where did you find this info? Thanks for the info.

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
Not really a big surprise, but I need to see pics to buy into any rumors on this site. Where did you find this info? Thanks for the info.

Mr. Bug Ito,

The pics are only available to DYNOTECH subscribers, lol :face-icon-small-hap

The pics were actually taken in Canada, were posted on the POLARIS general forum Saturday, claim the trailer was POLARIS official???

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Mr. Bug Ito,

The pics are only available to DYNOTECH subscribers, lol :face-icon-small-hap

The pics were actually taken in Canada, were posted on the POLARIS general forum Saturday, claim the trailer was POLARIS official???

I am a subscriber. Did you get your cut of it?

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
Dynotech subscription

I am a subscriber. Did you get your cut of it?

Congratulations on your DYNOTECH subscription,:face-icon-small-hap

And no, come to think of it, looked like last month's check was a little light, I'll have to call Jim in the a.m.;)

Take care:cool:

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
here they are

800rush.jpg

SwitchbackRush.jpg

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
I can't say I'm sold on the looks even with a longer track. The ride and handling would really have to impress me to jump on buying one right away. Assuming of course these will be a production sled. ;)
Right now without taking one for a spin or hearing any rumors it seems like they are maybe just putting a new wrapper on what is already available. Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas what big improvements this chassis and setup might make?
Sorry to sound skeptical, but I am seriously curious what everyone thinks.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I sure hope they dont go this way... the design just looks old to me... look at the hood... does it look a little similar to the old indy sleds to anyone else, or just me.....:eek::confused::(

B
Jan 23, 2009
Is it just me or doese the long track look like it only has a 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" track on it, and if so could it be the assault for 2011 with the shorter depth track? I personally like the way the front end of the Rush is i too just cant get over the looks of the rear.

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
Metal bumper, better board design, front radiator delete, upgraded shocks, black hood........already have all that! Waste of time on the plastic. Get it to run more than 2 seasons and we may have something here. Oh yeah and I have a longer track too!:beer;:beer;

Angermangement890

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2002
Frazee, MN
www.koolmekustoms.com
The main advantage in the Rush style chassis is stiffness, over the engine steering and ease of production. The entire bulkhead is die cast in pieces and assembled without welding which distorts the metal, they are instead using high tech bonding glues, the same stuff they put airplanes together with. It winds up stronger, rebuildable and less out of shape when it comes off the production line and as a side benfit its also lighter.

So its not a new wrapper on old skin, its new skin on an outside the box interior.

Premium Features