• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRO MTN WINDSCREEN

J

Jooohan87

Aug 28, 2011
Hello

Anyone using the pro mtn windscreen bag? Is it worth the upgrade from the original windscreen? Is it any capacity to talk about? I like the look of it

7639-292-1.jpg

7639-292-2.jpg

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
I like mine, but I do think they could have made it a bit bigger for storage, it’s still better then having a normal windshield that I’m gonna crack a few time a year

D
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Ak
I'm waiting to get one of the Skinz Next Level windshield bags when they become available. They are currently backordered. I had one on my PRO RMK and I really liked it.

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
I got one on mine, there is a decent amount of storage, enough for a pair of gloves, couple candy bars, wallet, etc. I like it so far
2902b263538880c96d2dc1191818c80b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
I'm waiting to get one of the Skinz Next Level windshield bags when they become available. They are currently backordered. I had one on my PRO RMK and I really liked it.

hope they are better than the one for the proclimb (i doubt it). complete junk.
sucks too, as id rather support usa made products then chinese.
love the cat bag. a little tight going on but stays tight. the skinz would not mount up period.
i recommend replacing the goggle bag with the plastic vent cat makes for that spot, and stowing those goods in the windscreen bag. then the heat can pour out of that area, at least on the proclimbs it sure does. i believe the sno pro or ERs had the vent for asssender models.

R
Dec 15, 2020
Hey, I have a 2020 alpha one and I’m having a hard time mounting the Pro Mountain Windscreen. They are round pegs in square holes, any pointers? Anything would help, thank you.

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
I like the storage in mine works good, when I mounted it I put all the rivets through the bag holes first then place the bag on the sled and pushed then down. One thing I did do was line up the slot to remove the rivet so you can get at it with a small screwdriver. Just makes it easier to remove.

R
Dec 15, 2020
I like the storage in mine works good, when I mounted it I put all the rivets through the bag holes first then place the bag on the sled and pushed then down. One thing I did do was line up the slot to remove the rivet so you can get at it with a small screwdriver. Just makes it easier to remove.
I can’t seem to get the rivets to seed to the machine. They just keep popping out. Wasn’t sure if someone else was able to mount using the rivets the bag came with or if they had to use something else. The original bezel was screwed in but those screws won’t work with the bag.

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
Best way I found to install was put the rivets in the bag then seat them down into the holes then push the inner part of the rivet down from outside the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features