• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Back in Alaska

T
Apr 2, 2017
Name is Travis and I just moved back up to Alaska after being gone for 23 years bring along my 15 year old son that has spent lots of summers but no winter's up here only Florida. Had to do something to get and keep his interest so we jumped in to the sledding feet first I bought a 17' expedition extreme 800etec and him a grow into machine 13' freeride 800 etec. He was hooked from the get go and I'm a sledder and motocrosser from way back. We've had an awesome year lots of snow and great bonding. Prefer deep powder mountain rides with lots of throttle in my case probably more grip and rip than skill but definitely having fun and learning skills as I go. Even my 71 year father bought a new machine Scandic SWT 600 etec. not able to ride it like we do he does enjoy riding and taking lots of pictures he had to learn his and his machines limits after a few good spills, rolling it down hill sides. Great to have the adrenaline flowing again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Sounds like you've had allot of fun this winter. That is cool your son and father love it too. I totally enjoy riding with my son. Can't get enough of it. Welcome back to sledding.

Premium Features