• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Candycrush ap attacking my phone???

C
Nov 26, 2007
Kootenays!
Trying to surf tonight, and this ap keeps sending me to the ap store literally 5 times a minute. Is there something I can do to avoid this, other then not coming on the site?? iPhone if that makes a difference.

V

villain

Nov 2, 2013
Mine was doing that for a while. It stopped on its own after about a week.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Wow, that really sucks. I'd be headed to my nearest trustworthy cell phone store.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Kootenays!
Still happens on my phone. I just quit browsing unless I'm at home on the laptop... The phone has never had candy crush on it, so not sure what the deal is there. We shall see what happens in the future here.

akMcat

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
Fort Collins, CO
This is also happening to me, when I click on a thread that has the candy crush ad in the upper right hand corner of the page, the app store opens up. I did not click on the ad. Very irritating.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Riiiiiight...never downloaded candycrush. Kind of like when my wife goes out of town, and when she gets back I have a virus on my computer and have no idea where it came from. lol

Last edited:
C
Nov 26, 2007
Kootenays!
Your "spankbank" and candy crush raping my phone while sled internetting are totally different! Haha. Sometimes it's better then others... It's just odd.

Premium Features