• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video playing

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Whats the idea I asked to remove the video and instead they remove my post . I have to pay to be on here I should have a voice and I do not want to hear that video playing . What happened to peoples rights ?

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
i agree. i listen to music on my computer when im browsing. kinda pisses me off to have to pause everytime i change pages.

L
Agree, nothing is more annoying that an auto play video on a website.

I thought this was something only the free users experienced. I was considering becoming a paid member, but if the paid experience is just as full of advertising why sign up?

Texasron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Dallas, Tx
Music PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn it off, I like to listen to the music of my choice. Cough syrup and chocolate YUK YUK I spent almost an hour trying to figure out why that was happening. Only time I ever left my computer on all night and it started playing comms. Thought it was malware, spent another 45 minutes locating trouble.. TURN IT OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
OMG!!!! That video thing is driving me CRAZY!!! Every page i go to, i have to pause it! SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!

PLEASE MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Thanks it is nice be able to have a choice . So far no sound from the video . Now can we work on getting rid of Obama Care?

Premium Features