• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPAM

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Christopher, I am getting popups and strange spam type stuff from the forum, has only been happening here, in the last day or so. I click on a thread and all of a sudden I have another window open, with talking/advertisements.
Chris

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
this may be why:

Diagnostic page for tracksusa.com

What is the current listing status for tracksusa.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 84 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 51 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-04-09, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-04-09.

Malicious software includes 231 exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including koreahousedallas.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26496 (26496).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, tracksusa.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 3 site(s) including snowest.com/, ondemandshop.com/, angloinfo.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 3 domain(s), including snowest.com
/, ondemandshop.com/, angloinfo.com/.

I was looking for a track price & it blocked me from entering.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
WOW. That explains why sometimes it happens, sometimes not, as my trial adblocker only blocks 200 ads per day, then my SW screen goes to half size again?
My computer was ALL screwed up a couple days ago, a trojan that I couldn't get rid of, had to remove my antivirus and install a different one to get rid of it. And unless my 3 year old little dude is surfing **** when I am not around, I am not sure where my computer would be picking up infections.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
ROFL. I tried adblocker plus, but got rid of it because of some reason, I don't remember if it was only a trial or because I got tired of the popups asking me to pay for it? I'll try it again.
There are no dirty words if you put spaces in between!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Looks like the server took a major dump yesterday morning before 11:00.

Was off until about 3am.

Looks like all the images are still down. LOL

Premium Features