• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DuraPro™ Ski Dampener

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuraPro

DuraPro - Perfection by Design™
Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com
DuraPro™ Ski Dampener

[FONT=&quot]Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, here it is: The DuraPro™ Ski Dampener[/FONT]

durapro.png

dpsdt.jpg

dpsdb2.jpg

The patent pending DuraPro™ ski dampener delivers many unique advantages over other designs:

• The dampener gives a linear, progressive dampening effect which allows the ski to flex more freely at low speeds and loads for softer dampening, and more rigidly at high speeds and loads for stronger dampening. Furthermore, it does this without compromising your ski, bushings, or spindle.
  • The dampener maintains a proper ski approach angle position, giving your sled enhanced performance and more predictable handling on the snow. It's a difference that you will notice immediately, especially when traversing technical terrain and crossing other sled trenches / tracks.
  • The dampener is the width of the ski cradle, offering maximum square surface area for the steering spindle. This equates to less wear and tear on your ski bushings, with better twisting and side-to-side stability for the ski.
  • The proprietary composition is extremely resilient and resistant to UV light, cracking, tearing, swelling, breaking, abrasion, friction, temperature fluctuations, and vibration. This provides for a very long service life, making this the last ski dampener you'll ever have to buy.
  • The majority of the DuraPro™ ski dampener’s effect occurs behind the steering spindle tab. This puts less stress on the tab and also gives the dampener the unique ability to continue functioning even if the tab breaks off.
  • Weighs only 1.9 oz. heavier than the OEM dampener.
  • MADE IN THE USA with 100% domestic materials and labor!
FITMENT:
The DuraPro™ Ski Dampener will fit any Polaris Gripper ski 2007 - Present, with a spindle foot of 113 - 117 degrees (please see below) including the following models:
  • 2015 - Present Axys RMK chassis
  • 2011 - 2014 Pro-Ride RMK chassis
WARRANTY:
DuraPro™products are designed to have ultimate quality, durability, and reliability. That is why we fully warrant them to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for life. No time-limits apply. No warranty card is required. Full warranty details can be found at: https://www.duraprousa.com/pages/warranty

$79.99 - INCLUDES:

• (2) DuraPro™ Ski Dampeners
  • (1) Packet of Compatible Grease
  • Instruction Sheet
Reviews and Ordering Link: https://www.duraprousa.com

dpspindle.jpg

Last edited:

L. Perry

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2015
Great! I am in, will order as soon as website will take my order. Made in U.S.A just adds to the product. Thanks.

U
Feb 11, 2017
So these are brand new eh? look awesome.
I see you said these are for polaris but since a ton of polaris guys use skidoo rubbers would these work vise versa on a 2015 t3 skidoo?
Thanks

DuraPro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com
So these are brand new eh? look awesome.
I see you said these are for polaris but since a ton of polaris guys use skidoo rubbers would these work vise versa on a 2015 t3 skidoo?
Thanks

Hmm, interesting idea! My initial thought though is that they would NOT work since these DuraPro[FONT=&quot]™ [/FONT] Dampeners are fitted specifically for the Gripper ski. :)

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
X2

One of the main reasons I will never buy a Skidoo !!!

I like to buy "Made in USA" too, but I also buy the best product for my needs. I'd also rather buy something built in Canada than Mexico.

A few years ago, Polaris closed a US plant and moved the jobs to Mexico. Here's the headline from an article about that plant:

28 October, 2014

Polaris Industries, the US headquartered global manufacturer of vehicles from snowmobiles and ATVs to motorcycles and military mobility announced the expansion of its Apodaca, Nuevo León, Mexico manufacturing facilities producing 4 wheeled utility and sport vehicles. Apodaca is a major industrial suburb of Monterrey, Mexico.

This is the global economy at work. The Texas-built Toyota Tundra has more domestic US content than a Ram 1500.

chralle

Premium Member
Jan 23, 2009
north of sweden
Yes, certainly, thank you for your interest! Here in the next couple of weeks we will set up international shipping on our website.

I'm curious if you've tried gulfi's? He's right in your backyard.

Thank you,
Ryan
Yep me and 2 of my riding buddies have been riding Gulfi's Rubbers for The whole last season.

Works okey! But i feel they are to stiff and The skis takes a real beating!

Skickat från min F5321 via Tapatalk

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Looks great. I see price dropped a little from initial thoughts as well.

I’ll grab a few sets myself.

Would def love to see this idea put into the motor mounts and torque limiter. Those are hot items that need attention as well.

Good work, standing by for website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DuraPro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com
What's the status on being able to order these?

I apologize for not updating recently; it's been a horrific week to say the least as we had both an aunt and uncle unexpectedly pass away.

Needless to say, we closed up shop for a few days for personal time, but plan on getting "back to normal" here soon. I'll post a reply here when that happens.

Thanks,
Ryan

DuraPro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com
Update: Website can now notify you by email, when it goes live.

Hello all,

Our tech guru has posted on our new website, the ability to get an email notification when the site goes live for ordering. When that happens, I will still plan on updating everyone here with a post, but this should make it a bit easier and quicker also.

You should also take note that we ended up changing our URL to https:www.DuraProUSA.com.

Thank you and I'll be in touch next week,
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features