• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys Boondocker video

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Looks like Fun!... What are your turning for RPM? Hard to tell the tunnel dumps are so nice and quiet:)

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Sidekick BD kit? What's your set up?

Yes that's the sidekick BD kit! Everything straight from Boondocker their clutching has been spot on. All I do is add 1.5 gallons of race fuel the rest 91 pump gas.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Yes that's the sidekick BD kit! Everything straight from Boondocker their clutching has been spot on. All I do is add 1.5 gallons of race fuel the rest 91 pump gas.

Have you ever tried straight 91? I ordered mine from Burandt and he told me not to run any race or Av, just straight 91

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Have you ever tried straight 91? I ordered mine from Burandt and he told me not to run any race or Av, just straight 91

The other day the pump where I get race fuel from was out of service so I just ran straight 91 and I did notice a couple times not much that the sled would sound like it was loading up before it would go. It did that maybe 2-3 times. Never had that issue when I run a little race so I just continue to do that.

HCR10

Premium Member
Jan 21, 2011
Draper UT
www.comfortchampions.com
Seems like a pretty good running turbo picked one up today taking a walk on the dark side die hard cat man buy a Polaris turbo and don't dare to tell my riding partners until I ride it one time it is actually for my wife see said see feels more comfortable on the turbo axis than her 16 turbo cat that she totaled so we will try the Polaris.

Premium Features