• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Copper exhaust donuts

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
I cant find that thread on those copper donuts, anyone have a link? Yammi wants 21 per gasket, looking at options.

S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
I am not sure if it is the exact thread your are talking about, but I remember seeing a picture of them in Tarzannr1's Pimp my Nytro Thread. Zipperno is the one who sells them and I think he is in Norway. I am not sure if there are other suppliers.

Do you have a bad gasket? I just bought some Yammi ones as spares. I don't think I have a leak problem but I didn't want to be stuck with-out them.

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Try Oregon Trail Sports SKU: 8FA-14623-00-00 are $10.12 each for stock.

Copper ones would be the way to go but they are super expensive compared to stock. I am sure they would last 10 times longer though!

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
Were all out of these. Not sure when they will be available again.
They are handmade in a lathe so it takes alot of time to make. The problem is to find the correct copper stock to make them from.

Our price is 35 USD a piece.

Some guy over at TY is also making them. I belive he is in Canada.

Just trying to help.

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
These will fit nytro or apex, not sure about a phazer as I have never had one apart. Can anyone chime in on that??
Heres what they look like....pm me for details

Delta-20110214-00066.jpg

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Package arrived today, they look great. Probably wont be putting it back together until sunday. Did a test fit over the bellows they look perfect.

Thanks again,
Tues

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
No problem....I'm well over have sold out of the first batch of donuts....so If anyone wants some even for summer time maint I'd grab them now as I'm not sure if or when I will do another batch. Copper is going up daily and hard to find and very $$$$$$$ thanks Brendon

pm for details

S
Jan 25, 2008
anchorage, AK
Thisteldoo

what copper did you use in machining these?

alloy 101 or 110?

what is the inner and outer diameters of the donut as well as thickness/depth?

I have a 1200 on boost and my donut dimensions are:

inner dia = 2"
outer dia = 2.5"
depth = .75"

would one of your donuts work for a skidoo?

Premium Features