• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

if your a proud free basic member post up!!!

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
None of you guys have it as good as US! We pay thousands of dollars to Snowest for marketing PLUS GET THE FREE DESIGNATION on my sig and guessing it comes with all of the "free" benefits as well! How about that:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

I'm a looking right over at all of our money almost ever time I post--------->

V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Personally, the way I look at it, is I was provided with a free service of entertainment for over 10 years ! I don't know why people are making such a big deal over this ?
Snowest provided me with a community of like minded people whom I could share my visions with. While, yes, they have paid advertisers but I could just imagine the costs involved in keeping this forum going. There are many moderators on here who are unpaid ( who really deserve to be compensated in some way ).

It's really not a big deal guys. This will be the CHEAPEST part of a sledding expense you will ever incur. $10 a year ?? dudes who smoke spend that in a day ! Heck, you can't even buy a bottle of synthetic chaincase lube for $10. I spend more than that on windsheild screws after I roll my sled ( dang Yamaha's ).

So cheer up folks, it's not that big of a deal. :D:beer;

O
Dec 6, 2007
Personally, the way I look at it, is I was provided with a free service of entertainment for over 10 years ! I don't know why people are making such a big deal over this ?
Snowest provided me with a community of like minded people whom I could share my visions with. While, yes, they have paid advertisers but I could just imagine the costs involved in keeping this forum going. There are many moderators on here who are unpaid ( who really deserve to be compensated in some way ).

It's really not a big deal guys. This will be the CHEAPEST part of a sledding expense you will ever incur. $10 a year ?? dudes who smoke spend that in a day ! Heck, you can't even buy a bottle of synthetic chaincase lube for $10. I spend more than that on windsheild screws after I roll my sled ( dang Yamaha's ).

So cheer up folks, it's not that big of a deal. :D:beer;

Or you could embrace the revelation that the participants, not the forum providers, are what has made the site informative and entertaining over the years.

For those of us who hold morals and principles dear, it isn't the money. The issue is being forced to pay to help each other. They are lying to you about the expenses to run the place. There are millions of free sites on the internet that work fine off of advertisers dollars. This is a sell out and a money grab.

Congratulations on being part of the sellout, and enjoy the reduced quality of content when they pull the plug. I will be very interested to hear if you feel like you are getting your moneys worth a year after they pull the plug.

P
Nov 20, 2008
Which forum have people that are pissed off gone to? There used to be allot more action and heated/entertaining debates on here.
Oh and i read snowtech anyway lol

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Which forum have people that are pissed off gone to? There used to be allot more action and heated/entertaining debates on here.
Oh and i read snowtech anyway lol

They scattered in all different directions. BCR, DooTalk, HCS, Snow & Mud etc.
Now it takes visiting 10 different sites to get any where...A bunch of BS when you consider we used to have everything here. Now there is hardly anyone left.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I'm here till they kick us out, but won't be paying for the ideas of other folks that paid to give their info (every now & then I'm one giving the info, won't be paying to do that either)

You guys do realize that anything worth spreading that gets put on here first, ends up on a number of other forums a day later too? Sometimes it goes the other way as well also.

96j

Oct 13, 2008
nw iowa
Free

i get the mag and think we that already pay our subscription, it should be free

Premium Features