• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 1999 Summit 670 X 136

D
Sep 29, 2008
Highlands Ranch, CO
I'm parting out the 1999 Summit 670 X 136 pictured below. The sled had 2400 miles when the bottom end cracked. The can pictured is already gone, but I still have the stock one to sell. The track is in excellent shape. The hood has a couple cracks that have been reinforced and riveted. There is a 3" riser on the handlebars.

Let me know if you need more detailed pics.

Buyer to pay actual shipping costs from 80129. Items can be picked up if desired.

1st come, 1st serve.

Items sold:
Lightweight Can
Goldfinger Lefty Throttle
Windshield Bag

P1020653.JPG P1020650.JPG P1020654.JPG P1020656.JPG

Last edited:
Z
Jan 19, 2008
Wrangell, AK
I totally understand SW protocol.... BUT, I don't see anything wrong with letting people in the S-chassis forum know that he has parts for sale. Keeps me from having to look through pages and pages of Cat, Yami, and Poo crud looking for Doo parts. This way he hits his target audience. Give him a break, there is not that much traffic over here anyway.....

I would buy the whole sled if I could figure out how to get it home. I'm an S-chassis whore.... :rolleyes:

E
Dec 8, 2008
Chelan area
I totally understand SW protocol.... BUT, I don't see anything wrong with letting people in the S-chassis forum know that he has parts for sale. Keeps me from having to look through pages and pages of Cat, Yami, and Poo crud looking for Doo parts. This way he hits his target audience. Give him a break, there is not that much traffic over here anyway.....

I would buy the whole sled if I could figure out how to get it home. I'm an S-chassis whore.... :rolleyes:

X2

Dirty slut! ;)

O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills

Agreed, I get tired of seeing someone jump in and criticize a post just because they think it is out of place----get a life !!!!

D
Sep 29, 2008
Highlands Ranch, CO
Thanks Zach and everyone else for your support. That's exactly what I was trying to do is reach my target audience. I've found stuff in the ZX section that I didn't even know I needed!

I'm in Highlands Ranch, CO. I'll get back to everyone tonight after work. Sorry about the small pics, let me know if you want more detailed shots of any components.

D
Jan 17, 2009
GF, MT
how much for the exhaust pipe and the skis shipped to 59404
thanks dan ps my 670 x is my favorite sled of all i have owned over 7000miles and still pull the rope and go runs like a maytag

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
What size riser you have in it and how much to 59301?

Albany Mountain

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Albany, Wyoming
front parts

I am looking for a RH trailing arm (can take left as well), two support rods that go to the RH arm, intake cover (located on top of dash). PM me with details, located at Albany WY. Can pick up.

D
Sep 29, 2008
Highlands Ranch, CO
What, exactly, happened to the motor?? Got another project idea buzzin'...

The sled actually belonged to a friend of mine and he was riding double and towing an ice fishing hut. He didn't have scratchers and it was a couple miles to the lake. Needless to say he was real heavy on the throttle getting there and went WFO across the lake. When he was just about to the other side he said it just cut out on him. We popped the hood and the engine was really hot. After looking around, we noticed a crack in the front of the crank case and the clutch wobbled up and down about 3/4", so we towed it out. When he got it home he decided to try and start it. He said it started on the second pull, idled fine, but sounded pretty bad. :confused: I pulled the head and the left piston had metal shavings on the top, but the walls seemed unscathed. He didn't want to put any money into it, so I worked out a deal to take the sled and part it out; here it is...

I plan to remove the block and crack the case this weekend. PM me your email address and a list of what you want to see and I can send pics.

E
Nov 20, 2009
SLC, Utah
After looking around, we noticed a crack in the front of the crank case and the clutch wobbled up and down about 3/4", so we towed it out. When he got it home he decided to try and start it. He said it started on the second pull, idled fine, but sounded pretty bad.

And yet when I park my sled with the nose pointing downhill I have to pull on it for 3 minutes. Where is the justice? :)

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com

I agree, but it can`t become to much of a habit and start fillin this section with ads.

Its pretty cool being a moderator over here, this section is one of the nicest and calmest areas I have seen here on snowest. everybody seems to really work together in this section. A good bunch of people.

Have a safe season. Wildcard28

Z
Jan 19, 2008
Wrangell, AK
Oh no kids! Dad just busted us.... :eek:

"it can`t become to much of a habit and start fillin this section with ads."

Agreed. But I see nothing wrong with stating something like - "Hey guys! I am parting out my entire sled, so if you want anything, please browse the swapmeet for any parts you might need." Individual parts should still be listed appropriately.... :cool:

"this section is one of the nicest and calmest areas I have seen here on snowest. everybody seems to really work together in this section. A good bunch of people."

Agreed again! :)

Premium Features