• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

how much longer can you ride, up towards Whistler?

B

Barrett

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 11, 2008
MB
I have just moved out here to Vancouver, from Manitoba, and am itching to bring my sled for next season. I guess I'm looking for some sledding buddies too.:D Yeah, I'm a virgin when it comes to mountain riding :eek:.
will my 06 crossfire 700, w/ 1.5 track be able to handle the steep and deep? or should I be looking for a new ride?
Barrett

Last edited:

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
I have just moved out here to Vancouver, from Manitoba, and am itching to bring my sled for next season. I guess I'm looking for some sledding buddies too.:D Yeah, I'm a virgin when it comes to mountain riding :eek:.
will my 06 crossfire 700, w/ 1.5 track be able to handle the steep and deep? or should I be looking for a new ride?
Barrett

Welcome to the West! Should be able to ride Brohm into late July. I have rode there in August.

In regards to your Crossfire....I would certainly consider upgrading or only go out when it is hard packed conditions.

Premium Features