• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

help running turbo lines

N

nate18

Jan 3, 2009
kinda have a mutt fro a turbo on a pro....need some help running lines. It is a tial setup with turbosmart boost T, wastegate and bov.
I have an OVS manifold box where the BOV is mounted. I have three nipples(pre throttle bodies) on the box but one is being used for boost gauge. I have 2 nipples available after throttle bodies. Also have fuel presssure regulator that has nipple and also pure logic box that has nipple. Currently BOV has one nipple and i have that running to after throtle body nipple. Nipple for Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator is this a pre or post throttle body hook up? Then also the pure logic box pre or post throttle body? Last thing would be Wastegate hook up and boost T.....Wastegate has a nipple on the side and one on the very end. Any help is appreciated.

C
Dec 18, 2007
Cranbrook BC
I Had an older bd kit on an m8 pre ebc and my axys tss turbo are set up similar. My current set up is all after the throttle bodies in between them and the reeds. My boost gauge, fuel pressure regulator, blow off valve and fuel controller reference are manifolded together. Boost gauge can be on either side.

From the charge end of the turbo to boost controller then to the bottom of the waste gate. This can change depending on make and model of waste gate but most use bottom to push against spring opening the waste gate. The top plug is usually a vent. There should be an arrow on the boost controller that should point towards waste gate.

Cheers! Hope this helps.

Premium Features