• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I thnk this is it for me

K
Dec 4, 2007
CNY
Unreal, people still do not get it. The technical information on this site was provided by users like DM. It is not about the $$. I would gladly pay double or more for the "old" SW site back, but why pay to read posts from someone who can't make a snow ball??? Or from the leftover users who are still trying to figure out how to adjust their limiter strap?? I have gained alot of useful data from users on this site and those days appear to be gone.

The "big boys and girls" have moved on and that is why there is no technical information left on this site.

I am right behind you DM.

Screwing with, editing and moving my posts didn't bother me too much, but my final straw was losing my picture of Nedley Mandango!!!

Agree 100%!!!

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Well...it seems we have to listen to each other and respect one another on this subject..I believe that DM is a value to this site I believe that SA7 is a value along with with every one that has spoken up :)

Why can we not discuss this in a normal HUMAN way...why does it always come down to bickering? I will admit I went about it in a WRONG way to begin with and it took some time away to understand it...we all absolutely love this site and this sport.....right??? I know I do...and I feel all of you do also!! :beer;

How do we get back on track? This is the question I ask of all of you and all of SW and BCR members...I have been racking my brain and trying to come up with a way that we ALL can be one again...we ALL are frustrated and want to speak our points..thoughts..argue and plain just tell all to F*** off and feel better about what we can do to the other person. Enough is enough...I know that we have lost a huge amount of great peeps already, that I am sure will never come back and help anyone from SW again. That is sad and I for one am saddened about this F'n mess. Maybe my vote does not count in some of your guys and gals eyes..but you have to read this and I know you are...so please just take a minute and remember what this site is...lets ALL work together and let bygones be bygones and move in a positive motion to make this site great...I know I can take the high road and get to the top of the mountain where the Pow is deep and soft and dam it... I know that you all can too...even if we have to pull your sled to the top ;) Crap we all are the best thing about this site and I know if you look deep inside you...you know that what I am saying is what you want also. I know that some will say it is the Kool Aid talking :) but I don't think so...I think I just have came to the conclusion that we all need each other and with out that we are not SW...it is something else. I doubt that SW will say OK lets let the site go back to what it was..In all reality we still have the power Paid or Basic to work together and make this what it was! I can let the water roll off my back and I can be positive and try...that is all I am saying is just try to see the top of the mountain!

So with that being said I want to extend my hand to all I have Pizzed off and offended with my explosive posts and say I am sorry...your thought counts and I appreciate you and what you stand for! I ask that you appreciate me and my beliefs as well. I am willing to work together and make this site the best it has ever been and put this behind us and look to the future and play in the deep Pow with all of you...laugh...cry and support each other as we once did!

Please I wish that if you have a negative comment you keep it to yourself..I have not bashed or implied any hurt to you with this post. If you feel that I am not correct then it is ok I will understand..but for the love of the mountain please think about it before you hit the reply button :D

Thanks for listening
Glenn

This is probably one of the best posts I have read on SW lately.
The problem is we don't live in a fairy tale world and SW will never go back to what it was. It's too late now. The closest that we could hope for would be a complete reversal of the current pay system and a big ol' apology form HP to all former SW members. I really doubt that this is going to happen, but on the other hand, I never thought it was possible for SW to charge members for their contributions.
When SW looks at their numbers at the bottom of the page, I hope they take into account that many of those people are people totally against their regime. They are merely there to read some of the crazy posts and possibly hope that each time they get on, there might be a glimmer of hope. This is what I do, but for good technical info, I go to bakc couyrt berels, since it ain't here no more, same with riding conditions. So you know where you can find me now, but once a day, I come here to read the comic pages.

Premium Features