• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

trailing arms

H
Oct 11, 2009
are the trailing arms for a s chassis the same as zx ?. smashed mine today would like to get light wieght ones any rcomendations on were to get? also will the zx arms raise the front of my sled? 97 summit
need a windshield to whats a g
nice one to get and were

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Dont buy the ones from Jsledder!
( i dont have any thing against you Jsledder)
The ones he sold me where put the gather a little ****ty!!
Nothing fit when we put the 16" fox shocks on!~! and yes i knew that it it would not just be a bolt on with that long of shock! But anyways!! after 2 hours of modifying the shafts and a **** load of beer they fit awesome! They still look good!;);)
sledfinished002.jpg

sledfinished007.jpg

Justin

Z
Jan 19, 2008
Wrangell, AK
Thunder Guy - It is not the trailing arms fault. When you go to longer shocks on an S-chassis, you MUST widen the stance to get proper geometry and to get the shocks to fit. Been there, done that...

Hogwild - Trailing arms are on a complete running sled that I am thinking of carving up and selling the pieces. Like I said, shoot me a PM with an offer. Arms are NICE. They have yellow spindle-mount ends, and have radius rods for MXz ski-width. Would work great with longer than stock summit shocks, i currently run them with ZX-chassis MXz shocks. I will sell them with all heim-joints, aluminum radius rods, rod bolts and spacers.....

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Thunder Guy - It is not the trailing arms fault. When you go to longer shocks on an S-chassis, you MUST widen the stance to get proper geometry and to get the shocks to fit. Been there, done that...

Hogwild - Trailing arms are on a complete running sled that I am thinking of carving up and selling the pieces. Like I said, shoot me a PM with an offer. Arms are NICE. They have yellow spindle-mount ends, and have radius rods for MXz ski-width. Would work great with longer than stock summit shocks, i currently run them with ZX-chassis MXz shocks. I will sell them with all heim-joints, aluminum radius rods, rod bolts and spacers.....

Ya maybe but they still could have been more like the stock ones!!
What ever!! Last year iam going to be running "trailing arms" anyway!
Moving on to apex\or nytro a-arms!!:D

They're just dual rate shocks, also make them in triple, and are screwing with quad-rate shocks too! They are all different spring rates so they collapse under different loads, makes the shock handle small bumps very well, but not loose bottoming resistance.

Premium Features