• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A vote for Obama is a vote for land restrictions

M
Dec 11, 2007
Billings, Montana
I hate to get political on this site, but everyone should carefully consider their vote this year. After this election, our government will be overwhelmingly controlled by liberals. With Obama at the wheel congress will have free rain to limit our access to the forests. I am not a fan of Bush, but he has limited the push by liberals to take away our right to use public land. Vote McCain or you can count on extreme land closures, or Palin because she is Hot.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
I just dont get People that cant see the impending doom obama brings to us hes the anti christ of recreationalists !! And the union brothers who are being bullied by their BA's to vote for obama because their jobs are on the line,,, scare tactic to line their coffers!!!!!!!!!!! makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!! Can you Imagine a world run by palosi and that moron harry reed!! Shoot me pleasse!!!!

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
I heard a funny thing the other day from an older guy

"mark my words.. if Obama gets into office.. He will not live out his 4 yrs.."... :eek:...

lets just hope mccain gets in :D

S
Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
This is true. A democratic congress, senate and white house will mean unprecedented PUBLIC land closures, many new wilderness bills being introduced and of course the push for climate change legislation that will cripple recreational sports as we know it.

I can't believe people out there can be into outdoor motorsports and ever vote democrat.

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Like it or not the key to this is to vote! Even if you are not voting "for a candidate" but "against another candidates policies" you need to vote!

I agree. I have voted againt a candidate the last two time. not for.:mad:

Premium Features