• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which Klim jacket do I need?

S
Dec 10, 2007
Puyallup, WA
I have a nice FXR jacket, but it is too freakin hot, can only wear it when it is under 20 degrees which ain't very often in Washington. What model Klim do I need to be gauranteed water proof, but not to warm? Also needs to be 3XL tall size (or 4xl if they run small).

Same question on bibs, something not too warm, but waterproof and will fit 44 waist with 34 inseam.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR.
I have a klim valdez in a 3xl that I was planning on selling here soon. I have used it this season and it is a bit to big for me so I am getting something different. It is black, and is in perfect condition. I am 6'4" and weigh about 250lbs. and wear a tek vest, and it is still pretty loose on me. Let me know if you are interested. $200 shipped to the us.

S
Dec 3, 2007
Vernon BC
I have a nice FXR jacket, but it is too freakin hot, can only wear it when it is under 20 degrees which ain't very often in Washington. What model Klim do I need to be gauranteed water proof, but not to warm? Also needs to be 3XL tall size (or 4xl if they run small).

Same question on bibs, something not too warm, but waterproof and will fit 44 waist with 34 inseam.

JUst curious what FXR jacket you have???? I have the adrenaline and when i have the pit zips open and the liner out(use a north face fleece instead....liner it comes with is garbage)...it breaths alot better!!

S
Feb 29, 2008
JUst curious what FXR jacket you have???? I have the adrenaline and when i have the pit zips open and the liner out(use a north face fleece instead....liner it comes with is garbage)...it breaths alot better!!

Iagree fxr adrenaline x is garbage if you want warm DO NOT BUY FXR ADRENALINE X COAT AND PANTS

Premium Features