• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another day, another ship date passes by...

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Is there anyone else out there still waiting on an RMK? Today was my 7th ship date given to me and no news from anyone. Me and my buddy both snowchecked 163s from the same dealer and we have both been given the run around from Polaris. The dealer has been talking to his rep and aparently our sleds have been built for over a month and still have not shipped. Im getting the feeling that I am not going to see it until sometime in January and if it wasnt for the fact that I had so much stuff already bought for this thing, I think I would be looking at another brand. I am normally die hard Poo but they are really pissing me off this year.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
I talked to my friend last week who ordered one. He said he got the shipping confirmation in the middle of October but the dealer still says they don't have it, and they don't know if it shipped or not. They even called him to tell him his handguards came for it, but no sled to put them on.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
My buddys 850 was over a month past the initial tentative ship date. Finally last weekend he was sick of it and we made a 5 hr road trip and picked up a smoking deal on a 17 pro rmk 800 le 155 for 6 grand less than his new 850... and it already had kmod a arms raptor shocks and a brand new camso X3.2 track... he got his $500 back also.

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
I know that mine is still at the factory because the dealer has been talking to his rep. But for some reason it does not get put on a truck. He is waiting on his entire inventory to ship. People have been coming in and asking about buying a sled but he doesnt have anything to sell. And when they ask when they are supposed to arrive he tells them he has no idea.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
That’s interesting because.....my understanding is dealers get to pick a delivery time slot. My dealer wants them as early as possible.

CrazyBill

Lifetime Membership
Aug 17, 2011
Indiana
My father and I ordered together. I ordered a RMK and he ordered an assault. Dad was contacted twice by Polaris, over the summer, just to check in with him and let him know his sled was being built. I received a ship date in early October and picked it up the third week of October. My dad hasn't heard anything. Interesting to say the least

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

N
Apr 9, 2010
Soldotna, AK
I know that mine is still at the factory because the dealer has been talking to his rep. But for some reason it does not get put on a truck. He is waiting on his entire inventory to ship. People have been coming in and asking about buying a sled but he doesnt have anything to sell. And when they ask when they are supposed to arrive he tells them he has no idea.

That makes me a little suspicious of dealer. Still, most likely a polaris problem, and if is, dealer should be more livid than anyone.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Guess I got "lucky".. thought mine was late, just picked it up yesterday..
I know I was getting frustrated, I feel for those who have been getting the tun around with multiple shipping dates. I only received the shipping notice though, and 4 days later it was here !
Here's to hoping you guys get looked after ASAP !

this is my 5th Polaris snow check in 6 years, and this has been the latest delivery by a long shot... for what it's worth..

CrazyBill

Lifetime Membership
Aug 17, 2011
Indiana
Skidoo guys are complaining about the same thing over on dooTalk. You're not alone

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Its absolute BS when there are 2019 sleds on dealer floors all over the place.

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
Im sure they have to have X amount built to ship out.. but why wouldnt they have enough built.. sorry man, that sux

Premium Features