• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Remembering Animal......

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
RIP Animal! :rose: You have touched many lives. :heart: Sure doesn't seem like it's been 5 years already. Find the Animal within yourself, and let that show in how you treat others. :)

It was suggested in the other thread that this be stickied. I have done that (Duner's not online). You can let Duner (or me) know when you'd like it unstickied.

Everybody ride safe........

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Sandy can you change my picture to animal? Rode with Freak Dave today had a great time on crappy snow (we did find some untracked fluff) but I am convinced that who ya ride with is alot more important than the snow terrain anything! My life is so much more fun because of SW, and unfourtunatley Daves death. I reckon we would all eventually ended up friends but Dave dying was like friendship steroids. Take just a bit and think about who ya have talked to this week, month year whatever. Most of my chats (pretty much all the good ones) are with folks on here. But that funeral was something special, not real sure how angles work and what not but I know my life changed. Id bet anyone who rides the mountains and know the story has paused, and thought does this look safe? Theres no way to count the lives saved changed etc. I hope when I check out I get half the crowd that man got!

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Another inspiring post dedicated to the memories of a great guy. I never got to meet Animal but I sure have gooten to know his legacy and brand of friendship through all of you who did. You guys/gals do yourselves proud the way you keep his memories and his family close to you. Great bunch of peeps. EW

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
I'll be there Kev!!

Didn't have the pleasure of meeting Dave, but if he was as much fun as everyone that knew him, then I sure would of loved to have met him. I now have met some of his friends, and am glad i have, Now we need to ride as Dave loved to do. Long live his memory in all :beer;

Chief

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
This month in honor of Dave

I think we should all use Animal as our avatar.

I've changed mine; I challenge all of you to do the same until Feb 1st.

Rich

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Done Deal.

2sgn082goodpost.gif

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
RIP Animal! :rose: You have touched many lives. :heart: Sure doesn't seem like it's been 5 years already. Find the Animal within yourself, and let that show in how you treat others. :)

It was suggested in the other thread that this be stickied. I have done that (Duner's not online). You can let Duner (or me) know when you'd like it unstickied.

Everybody ride safe........

What other thread is that? I'd like to read it...

BTW....I talked to Carolyn and Stacey yesterday. They send their love to everyone! :)

G
Dec 24, 2008
If you would Cat

Change mine aswell. I never got to meet Dave and haven't met much of his friends but would like to. From post's i've read does seem like I know him and would have enjoyed hanging out with him. May he sit at the top of the mountain and watch as all of us try and reach the highmark that he has left. Prayers be with his family and friends :beer;

Premium Features